Trying to Get Pregnant

First post, so this is an intro and a question about implantation.

I'm 21/married with 1 daughter, she's 18mos. We live in Pennsylvania, he's a SAHD and freelance artist, and I work full time in the automotive industry. DD is a bright, wonderful little girl and I love her to death.

DH and I have been half-assed trying for #2, and I've been tracking my periods very precisely. I have 28 day cycles. I'm due for AF on October 6th. My periods are on time 100% of the time and light. No cramping, no headaches, no bad feelings whatsoever- just light bleeding for a day or 2. Yesterday I started bleeding heavily. I mean abnormally heavily- like I went through 6 pads in 8 hours. Today it has trickled off to nothing. The whole time yesterday I had moderate cramping and slight nausea. Does it sound like implantation or just an early, off-set period?

Re: First post, so this is an intro and a question about implantation.

• that would not be implantation bleeding

if i soaked through 6 pads in 8 hours i would call my dr

• imagehollyg1920:

that would not be implantation bleeding

if i soaked through 6 pads in 8 hours i would call my dr

This exactly

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Falling in Love!  November 2014
  • Loading the player...
  • That much bleeeding sounds like an off-set period without knowing more (someone with better knowlege can comment on the possibility of a m/c since there was nausea?). In order to better time sex for TTC (if you wanted to 'step it up', as it were), I suggest tracking your temps, that way you will ahve a better handle on your cycle.

Newbie link: https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/42877040.aspx 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'd put all my money on a wonky period. Most people don't get implantation spotting/bleeding and if they do, it's brownish/pinkish and usually doesn't even require a liner.

TTC 12/2009
    Me: 32 - Stage II Endo / DH: 36 - Low count and morphology (1%)
    IUIs 1-3 BFN, lap Dec. 2010, IUIs 4-6 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 - ER 2/8: 24R 19M 9F ET 2/13 2-5 day blasts (no frosties) = BFP - b/g twins!
    E & C Born 10/19/2012
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Thanks everyone, and thanks to sweetgotham for the link. I've heard people say their implantation was like a period so I figured it couldn't hurt to ask.
    If it had continued into today I would have called a doctor, but it slowed down and then stopped entirely. I have had a bit more stress than usual so maybe it set my period off.

Thanks for the tip on timing it. I appreciate it! I'll have to start getting all my ducks in a row, we're hoping for #2 soon. :) Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"