September 2011 Moms

update on LO

I posted last week about getting Elizabeths newborn screen back and it was abnormal for cystic fibrosis. We got a call today and the results of the re-screen are normal!!

she was also having trouble with not gaining enough weight and was diagnosed with acid reflux. She has been on zantac. Last Thurs she was 7.10 and on Monday she was 8.1. Today we went to the WIC office to apply and she had to be weighed and she was 8.4. they did say since she is so long(21.5), she is only in the 25th percentile and they would have to make us an appt to discuss ways to insure she is gaining right but they seemed to be very happy and impressed that we are EBF.

thank you all for the t&p's. I love you guys!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: update on LO

• Congrats on the good news! I'm sure you're all very relieved now. Keep up the good work momma!
  • I'm so glad!! I've been looking for your update and was about to post asking what the news was. YAY! You go girl with EBF and I hope she continues to gain well. 

• Loading the player...
  • That is wonderful news! I didn't want to mention it before and give you false hope, but we went through the same thing with DS 3 weeks ago, and also had a perfect re-screen! I know what a relief it is, and I am so happy for you, DH and your little girl!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"