March 2012 Moms

DH you are creepy!

So I wake up this morning go pee turn on the tv upstairs in our bedroom. Text my husband who is in class. He's responding " good morning love blah blah" "school is good" we text for like 20 mins. He then goes "hunny I have to tell you something." Umm Scary okay

"I'm at home" WTH? then he brings me coffee and scones in bed.  Awww but hunny its creepy to hide downstairs while I go on with my morning routine.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: DH you are creepy!

• imageFIRST311:

So I wake up this morning go pee turn on the tv upstairs in our bedroom. Text my husband who is in class. He's responding " good morning love blah blah" "school is good" we text for like 20 mins. He then goes "hunny I have to tell you something." Umm Scary okay

"I'm at home" WTH? then he brings me coffee and scones in bed.  Awww but hunny its creepy to hide downstairs while I go on with my morning routine.

Haha!  The call is coming from inside the house! (great movie)  That's so sweet of him to bring you breakfast!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • At least he doesnt scare the crap out of you. My DH favorite thing is to get off work early and not tell me that he is coming home. Its usually on the weekends so I dont have to get up as early ( he goes to work at 4:30). As soon as I get up I like to take a shower. He waits till he hears the water come on and opens the door  to scare me. I should be used to this by now but he gets me every time.

photo dff9bed9-7fbe-40aa-8c84-b6edd300a153_zps405bb8c9.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • That's so cute :)
  • VERY SWEET!
  • Hee. My husband and I do this a lot. We're lazy - I'll be lying down in our room and he'll be watching TV in the next room, and we'll be texting. LETHARGY!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"