Trying to Get Pregnant

Question about weird situation!!!!

Hey, Got a question!!!!

My period was due Sept 26th and I had unprotected sex on that day my period has not came yet, I know its to early to take a hpt so just wondering if I could be pregnant. Or if anyone has had this happen.. I hope that I am pregnant just dont know when to test. Please help:) 

Re: Question about weird situation!!!!

• Did you have unprotected sex two weeks or so before the 26th? It seems unlikely that you could have concieved on the day your period was due. If you're 4 days late, I'd test.
    Bravado Bras at Nurtured FamilyBabyFruit Tickerimageimage
  • If you had unprotected sex 4 days ago, no you are not pregnant.  Read the newbie link, read Taking Charge of Your Fertility, and sign up for Fertility Friend. It is free, and you can sign up through any of our tickers. 

** After  2 1/2 years of Unexplained IF, 2 failed medicated cycles, and 4 failed IUI's - our baby girl came to us through the miracle of
     Mini IVF! **

• Loading the player...
  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It all depends on when you ovulated. Even if you expected your period on 9/26, it still may not actually be 'late'. You could have just ovulated later than normal. So, technically, if you ovulated on or near 9/26, then yes, you could be pregnant - but you won't get accurate results on an hpt for at least another week or more. 

You could have also ovulated a few days later than normal and that would cause your period to also be a few days later than normal, without being pregnant.

I'd recommend charting your basal body temperature each morning so you can get a clear idea of when you ovulate. You can click on anyone's fertility friend ticker for more information. GL to you! 

TTC #1 since 4/2011. Cycle 1 = BFN. Cycle 2 = BFN. Cycle 3 = BFP 6/28. CP 7/2. Cycle 4 = TTA. Cycle 5 = BFN. Started progesterone. Cycle 6 = Disaster. Cycle 7 = Progesterone. BFN Cycle 8 = BFN. Cycle 9 = BFN. Cycle 10 = BFP 1/1/12. C/P 1/8/12. Cycle 11 = BFP 2/3. Stick! Due 10/15/12. Baby girl arrived via c-section on 10/10/12 after 20 hours of labor. Welcome my love!
  • Let's find out! Oh magic crystal ball: she had sex on the very day she was supposed to get her period. Is she KU?

The crystal ball says that you are in fact KU. It's quads. Congrats!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageWhitney Cheatham:

Hey, Got a question!!!!

My period was due Sept 26th and I had unprotected sex on that day my period has not came yet, I know its to early to take a hpt so just wondering if I could be pregnant. Or if anyone has had this happen.. I hope that I am pregnant just dont know when to test. Please help:) 

Please tell me you meant that you O'd 9/26!  You cannot possibly get pregnant by having sex cd1. 

Oh deary what is this world coming to?

LO 2.0 on the way!  BFP 11/11/13, EDD 7/26/14

DS born 6/15/12, BFP 10/7/11, HB @7w 114

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageBlueEyes313:

Let's find out! Oh magic crystal ball: she had sex on the very day she was supposed to get her period. Is she KU?

Yes

• It's possible you ovulated very late this cycle.  You're going to have to wait to test if your period doesn't show.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Falling in Love!  November 2014
  • imagethekikimonster:
    imageWhitney Cheatham:

Hey, Got a question!!!!

This had me snorting at my desk... Props to you.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest

• It's not likely that you're pregnant unless you BD about two weeks ago as ovulation takes place approximately two weeks (give or take) before AF's arrival. That being said since your four days late I would definitely take a HPT unless you've been worried or stressing that could affect AF's arrival as well. I'm new to this as well and I have chosen to use apps such as My Days & Fertility Friend which are both free and easy to use. I have also chosen to chart my temperature and use the Clear Blue Easy Ovulation Predictor Kit (this is my first month). There's a lot of tools and information available to you. 

Good Luck and lots of Baby Dust to you!

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Pregnancy%20ticker

• imagethekikimonster:
    imageWhitney Cheatham:

Hey, Got a question!!!!

Holy sh!t that is hilarious.

party-fails-crunk-critters-catnips-a-hell-of-a-drug GBCB- Leaving the bump in protest of the new changes. No privacy= no bump for me.
  • imageBlueEyes313:

Let's find out! Oh magic crystal ball: she had sex on the very day she was supposed to get her period. Is she KU?

That crystal ball looks like a glowing egg... magic ovum!

Sorry, that was way out of left field, but it popped into my head. 

• imageSwitzerland87:

That crystal ball looks like a glowing egg... magic ovum!

Ooooooo...I want one!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"