Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Accessories for Strollers

Has anyone invested in bunting bags or rain covers for their stroller?  If so, are they a pain to use.

I am debating on buying one.  I think that the rain cover may be good for Fall weather and wind but if it is going to be a pain, I will skip it.  I can always throw a blanket over her for warmth.  If it matters, I will be walking the dog and DD must come with me, since DH is taking night classes.

Thanks in advance for your input!

Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Accessories for Strollers

• I think the rain cover is a must. When it's pouring, a blanket won't stop LO from getting soaked. It's easy enough to use. I have a city mini and got the rain cover made specifically for it.

IDK about the bunting- I guess it would depend on where you live, but if it gets really cold out and you take longs walks, it would be worth the investment, IMO.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Picture114b Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We have a rain cover and a Bundle Me Arctic. They're both an absolute necessity as far as I am concerned. I walk pretty much everywhere.

We have this raincover. It was about $12 (with a coupon).

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11206319

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"