November 2011 Moms
Options

BRU Rewards Certificates

So, how do these things work?  According to my account I have $35 worth of rewards.  Are they like a gift card or are there exclusions?  Do they expire? I was thinking of using them for diapers or wipes since there really isn't much left on my registry that I need.

Re: BRU Rewards Certificates

• Options

They mail them to you. I planned to use mine to either stock up on diapers or formula, HOWEVER, both were listed as exclusions on the back. 

BOO! 

imageimage image Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

They are mailed to you after the promotional period has ended. You can view them online under your BRU account.The certificates are in the form of different types of coupons/discounts, dollars off, etc. They do have expiration dates on them, or even range dates as to when you can use them. Hope this answers your questions :-)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you for asking this question!  I have $20 in promo rewards and I can't figure out how to redeem them.  It says on the website you can print them online, but when I click print nothing happens.  I would love to use them on a baby gate or hamper set for LO, those are the only things I really really need.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Piggybacking on your post--

It says I have $30 worth of rewards but that you can only receive $20 per month.  How does that work?  Will they mail me $20 worth this month and then the other $10 next month?  Or do I end up losing the extre $10?  I'm so confused!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"