May 2012 Moms
Options

An absolutely absurd dream...

So I dreamed that my womb somehow came outside my body and was still attached by the umbilical cord but just floated around outside my body like a balloon. It was clear and you could see the baby growing inside and the doctor's kept telling me that that only happened to .001% of pregnancies but it was nothing to worry about and I should be excited that I got to actually watch my baby grow plus labor would be much less difficult...

Try hiding it then! Ha! It was quite possibly the strangest dream I have ever had... And I've had some strange dreams! :o)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Pregnancy Ticker

Re: An absolutely absurd dream...

• Options
    lol that is strange and sounds right out of a sci-fi flick!  that's hilarious!  don't you just love how vivid and real they seem?  makes me kinda wish Inception was real!
  • Options
    I think when an old friend was pregnant last year I have a sympathy weird dream... It was basically she was really sick, and couldnt carry the baby without harming it, so she asked me if I could carry the baby till she was better... well, I said yes, and when they went to transfer the baby, they put it on my hip, and the skin there turned transparent, so I was able to see the baby grow... and when she was healthy enough, she was able to put the baby back inside herself... and the funny part... we were in the Hogwarts castle from Harry Potter (im not even a big fan of HP, but yeah....)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That is weird! Pregnancy always makes for the strangest dreams, and they are so vivid!
    DD1 01/09/11 DD2 10/31/12 #3 EDD 10/22/14--Stick baby stick! Always in my heart, 4 sweet angels 2/10, 10/11, 12/11 & 10/13
  • Options
    Lol!  Yes, my dreams are definitely more detailed and vivid as a PP pointed out.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Last night I had a dream that I was at my first ultrasound (which was next week - but in reality it's like, at 20 weeks), and I'm looking at the screen and I see TWO heartbeats and the doc was all like, "Congrats! You have twins!" and I was like, "OMG my body will explode!"

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Eleanor Noelle - 18/05/12 Claire Elisabeth - 16/-5/10
  • Options
    My dreams the last few nights have been so vivid. I can remember every detail.  It is actually starting to get annoying.  I woke up at 5am last night practically crying because I had an extremely emotional dream.  It was awful, and usually when I dream, I know I am dreaming, but not with these dreams.  They are so real!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"