Austin Babies
Options

NXNW ?

I have a freind that is doing a party in the private party room at NXNW soon.  On the night that he is having his party there will be a Spinal Tap (the movie) party in the Pavilion.  Has anyone ever dined in the Cascade room while there was a band in the Pavilion?  If so, could you hear the band on the pavilion in the Cascade room?  The music is going to be pretty heavy metal and he's worried it will go into the room during the party.

Re: NXNW ?

• Options

How low key will the party be?

I've been to several parties in that room and I think your friend should be fine as long as they don't open the french doors in the Cascade room. The Pavilion is close to the Cascade room but it's not super close.

They can also put music in that room so it might help tone out the other music. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Are you worried that the other party be turning the volume all the way to 11?  Big Smile  Sorry, I couldn't help myself!
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageDuckie07:
    Are you worried that the other party be turning the volume all the way to 11?  Big Smile  Sorry, I couldn't help myself!
    Well, the party is on 11/11/11!!  Seriously!  The party is a surprise party of sorts and they were hoping to use the patio right outside of the room for smokers so the doors would be opening often.  I think I will tell him to look elsewhere. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"