Georgia Babies

Outdoor Play Equipment

Where is the best place to get outdoor play equipment/playset? I know a couple of places have been recommended in the past, just can't remember where.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Outdoor Play Equipment

• We got our swing set at Costco, it was self install though. There is a place on holcomb bridge rd in the Roswell area but the name is escaping me at the moment. 
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I don't have any experience yet, but we're going to check out the King of Swings (https://www.kingofswings.com/).  Costco is on our list too.
    2004-Started TTC; Nov 2007-Lap with endo removed; Jan 2008-Ectopic (mtx); April 2008-IVF #1 (bfp, twin girls); March 2011-FET (cp); June 2012-IVF #2 (bfp, singleton, EDD 3-19-12)

***Twin fraternal girls born at 35w6d in 12/2008***

• Loading the player...
  • I did a lot of research on this last year.  I found a few sets that I liked at PlayNation, and then basically searched until I could find the cheapest price.

PlayNation had some of their sets on Craigs List.  They were new, in the box, and hundreds of dollars cheaper. Ebay is a good outlet too, especially if the place is local.

• I heard superior play is good....they have a few days during the week that they have open play.  you can go and play on the equipment for free. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"