June 2012 Moms
Options

How are you feeling? Q&A

Just thought I'd do a little Q&A to see how everyone's doing.

Are you having any symptoms yet?

Are you beginning to feel nauseous?  Do you find yourself eating to ease the nausea or not eating because your stomach is upset?

Anyone feeling sleepy?  Or are you full of energy?

Has anyone announced yet?  How did you do it?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
BFP 1 | EDD 4.1.11 | MMC D&C 10.27.10 | 14 weeks
BFP 2 | EDD 9.29.11 | MC 1.25.11 | 6 weeks
BFP 3 | EDD 3.4.12 | MC 9.5.11 | 10 weeks
BFP 4 | Twins EDD 6.7.12 | MC James 10.31.11 Kellen 1.12.12 | 8 weeks/19 weeks

BFP 5 | EDD 12.24.12 | Rainbow Baby in the Making!
**Formerly known as Nikki04vb**
? PGAL/PAL Welcome ?

Re: How are you feeling? Q&A

• Options

Are you having any symptoms yet?  Just tender breasts.

Are you beginning to feel nauseous?  Do you find yourself eating to ease the nausea or not eating because your stomach is upset?  I am.  It started yesterday morning and passed.  And I just don't really feel hungry.

Anyone feeling sleepy?  Or are you full of energy? Tired.  But I'm not sleeping through the night at all.

Has anyone announced yet?  How did you do it? We're telling our families this weekend.  We got little countdown clocks to give to each set of parents and set it to our EDD.

Visit The Nest!
  • Options

Are you having any symptoms yet? Mild nausea (upset tummy), super gas, a little crampy, back hurts, and I.am.tired.

Are you beginning to feel nauseous?  Do you find yourself eating to ease the nausea or not eating because your stomach is upset? Not so much nauseous, just blah... my stomach is upset.  I find if I keep having snacks it makes me feel better for a little while.

Anyone feeling sleepy?  Or are you full of energy? I was so tired yesterday when I got home from work (even with the excitement of telling DH the good news.)  I have that heavy eyelid feeling.

Has anyone announced yet?  How did you do it? We haven't announced.  I think we're going to wait until Thanksgiving to tell our family and maybe some close friends (12 weeks.)  We'll tell everyone else during the holidays when I'm into the 2nd tri.

? PGAL/PAL Welcome ?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Are you having any symptoms yet? -  Yes, weird ones though. Burning a lot.. Sneezing a lot.. Gassy... Flushed face.. Stuffy nose.. Yesterday I had a little nausea!Are you beginning to feel nauseous?  Do you find yourself eating to ease the nausea or not eating because your stomach is upset? - Just the tiniest, smallest, it-might-be-all-in-my-head amount. I was on a photo shoot so I just tried not to through up on my senior!Anyone feeling sleepy?  Or are you full of energy? - Full of energy....... until like 2pm! Then I'm ttiirreedd!Has anyone announced yet?  How did you do it? - Nope, no one but DH and my Not Over girls know.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageMissButters:

Has anyone announced yet?  How did you do it? We're telling our families this weekend.  We got little countdown clocks to give to each set of parents and set it to our EDD.

How stinkin' cute is that?!  I love that idea!

? PGAL/PAL Welcome ?
  • Options
    imageOO cupcakes OO:
    imageMissButters:

How stinkin' cute is that?!  I love that idea!

We found them at Buy Buy Baby where they have the frames and little mementos if anyone is looking (and you can buy them online, too).

Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    imagecjpreuss:
    Are you having any symptoms yet? -  Yes, weird ones though. Burning a lot.. Sneezing a lot.. Gassy... Flushed face.. Stuffy nose.. Yesterday I had a little nausea!

Oh the hot flashes.... how could I forget those.  They're so random.  It's pretty chilly in Michigan and I've been sleeping in a tank and shorts, with the fan on and the covers off.  lol 

? PGAL/PAL Welcome ?
  • Options

Are you having any symptoms yet?  BB's are sore - it felt like razor blades when the water hit them in the shower this morning! 

Are you beginning to feel nauseous?  Do you find yourself eating to ease the nausea or not eating because your stomach is upset?  A few quick moments of nausea, but they pass before I have time to think about it.  Usually it is when I am hungry.

Anyone feeling sleepy?  Or are you full of energy?  I am always sleepy - now is just a little more pronounced!

Has anyone announced yet?  How did you do it?  We will announce to my parents after my u/s around 6 weeks.  We will tell everyone else after 1st tri.

imageimage

TTC #1 since 5/10
    BFP #1 7/22/11 - EDD 4/2/11 - M/C 8/15/11 (7w0d)
    BFP #2 9/23/11 - EDD 6/5/12 ♥It's a Girl♥
    BFP #3 2/20/13 - EDD 11/2/13 ♥It's a Girl♥
  • Options
    imageOO cupcakes OO:

Are you having any symptoms yet? Off and on...super tired, feeling yucky but not to the point I will get sick.

Are you beginning to feel nauseous?  Do you find yourself eating to ease the nausea or not eating because your stomach is upset? I am not stop hungry. see above.

Anyone feeling sleepy?  Or are you full of energy? Mostly tired though at night I seem to get a burst of energy.

Has anyone announced yet?  How did you do it? Nope and I don't plan to for a while. We have a Big Bro shirt for DS to wear so that's how we'll announce when we are ready.

"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

• Options

Are you having any symptoms yet? Yes, I'm very crampy and bloated and my breasts ache on and off.  I'm tired, too, but I think that's more from chasing my 18mo.

Are you beginning to feel nauseous?  Do you find yourself eating to ease the nausea or not eating because your stomach is upset? I only notice it a little if I'm hungry, so I have a little snack and I'm fine.

Anyone feeling sleepy?  Or are you full of energy? Sleepy

Has anyone announced yet?  How did you do it? I just told DH and two of my closest friends via pictures of the tests in a text message.  I told DH by arranging our letter/number magnets on our fridge to read "Due 6-2012".  He was cooking and in and out of the fridge and didn't notice them at all!  He took a break from cooking to hug me hello as I had just gotten home from work and then he rubbed my belly and asked if I'd tested yet.  I smiled and asked if he'd looked at the fridge and he saw my smile and knew even before he saw the fridge.  He kept saying, "really?", then we hugged and he CRIED!!  Then our daughter wanted in on the hug and all three of us went upstairs to see the evidence- the tests.  DH's birthday was yesterday and I tested Wed, so I was trying to hold out to tell him on his bday, but I didn't make it. :)  We aren't telling our families until after our 1st appt on the 19th.

~DD born 3-25-10~DS born 6-5-12~
    imageimage
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Options

Are you having any symptoms yet? Just sore boobs really.  I have been getting tired early in the afternoon.  Also crampy here and there. 

Are you beginning to feel nauseous?  Do you find yourself eating to ease the nausea or not eating because your stomach is upset? I don't know if I'd call it nauseousness.  But there is an uneasy feeling.

Anyone feeling sleepy?  Or are you full of energy? Towards the end of the day, I am tired.

Has anyone announced yet?  How did you do it? No announcements yet.  Way to early.  And, well, I just found out!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Are you having any symptoms yet?  Yes:  backaches, exhaustion, and ravenous.  Are you beginning to feel nauseous?  Do you find yourself eating to ease the nausea or not eating because your stomach is upset?  No nausea, just hungry!Anyone feeling sleepy?  Or are you full of energy?  Completely beat. Has anyone announced yet?  How did you do it?  Not yet, probably waiting until thanksgiving. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Are you having any symptoms yet? Sore BBs, fatigue, hot, unable to sleep at night, threw up last week, but have been feeling better this weekAre you beginning to feel nauseous?  Do you find yourself eating to ease the nausea or not eating because your stomach is upset? Was unable to eat earlier this week (I think I was legitimately sick, though), now I am not having any problems other than just getting really full really fastAnyone feeling sleepy?  Or are you full of energy?  Very sleepy pretty much all the timeHas anyone announced yet?  How did you do it?  We just told our parents and close friends over the phone. Other than that, no one knows yet.
    Mommy to Anniston (3), Eden (1), and baby on the way. Angel baby 4/2013
  • Options

No.  To all the questions.  The only symptom I have is a BFP and it's really scaring me.  With DS I had much stronger symptoms so of course I'm paranoid this pregnancy isn't viable. 

We'll tell at Thanksgiving.  This baby is a surprise and we're going through a LOT with DS right now, literally it's a crazy 3 days of my life.

To my boys:  I will love you for you Not for what you have done or what you will become I will love you for you I will give you the love The love that you never knew
  • Options

Are you having any symptoms yet? I was experiencing sore breasts and upset stomach/cramps/nauseous. But yesterday and so far this morning I feel fine. I know I should be greatful but I like feeling "something". So of course I am freaked out now...we shall see.

Are you beginning to feel nauseous?  Do you find yourself eating to ease the nausea or not eating because your stomach is upset? Earlier this week I found the nauseous feeling would subside if I snacked a little throughout the day and drank lots of water.

Anyone feeling sleepy?  Or are you full of energy? I am tired this week but I am also weaning myself off of regular coffee and sneaking in more decaf so that could be why.

Has anyone announced yet?  How did you do it? MH knows (obvs!) and I told one friend/co-worker who is also TTC. I needed to tell one person I could obsess with but that is it for now.

I told MH by giving him a green/yellow stripped bag that had a baby onesie with "Baby ___" (with last name) on it and a "I heart Daddy" pacifier, along with digital and IC positives for back up. He was adorable and teared up and hugged me...and then went outside to cut the lawn (ha!).

Everyone else will learn about it at least after 1st doc appt scheduled for 10/21. Its really hard to not tell my mom though....

Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageMissButters:

Are you beginning to feel nauseous?  Do you find yourself eating to ease the nausea or not eating because your stomach is upset?  I am.  It started yesterday morning and passed.  And I just don't really feel hungry.

Anyone feeling sleepy?  Or are you full of energy? Tired.  But I'm not sleeping through the night at all.

Can you tell me about this? Sounds adorable!

Anniversary
  • Options
    imageLoveBug0516:
    imageMissButters:

Sure!  We found ours at buy Buy Baby near the frames/momento section.  the one we have is 'Events of a Lifetime' and there are a bunch of interchangeable plates you can put on (baby, wedding, vacation).  Anyway, you set the current date and time and then the date of your event, and it counts down by the tenthof seconds (so it's always running down).   We paid $15 for it at BBB.  The same company makes a Pregnancy Countdown clock that looks like it sells for $25, and I assume it's similar to the Events of a Lifetime one.  Links below!

Events of a Lifetime Countdown Clock

Pregnancy Countdown Clock

Visit The Nest!
  • Options

Are you having any symptoms yet? Gassy and bloated on and off. My gas pains woke me up in the middle of the night last night!

Are you beginning to feel nauseous? Do you find yourself eating to ease the nausea or not eating because your stomach is upset? No nausea yet!

Anyone feeling sleepy? Or are you full of energy? Tired in the afternoons through the evening. I was in bed ready to sleep by 9:30 (usually up til 11!)

Has anyone announced yet? How did you do it? I've let a few people know: my best friend just because! One of my other friends because she's pregnant too! I told my mom, because my first beta scared me and I wanted her comfort! BIL guessed last night. We were out and I usually drink and he said "No beer for you Missy? That's usually the first sign..." DH and I just smiled and he knew it! So DH told him to keep it quiet for a little while! I told 3 co-workers/friends at work because I was an emotional wreck the other day and they were wondering what the heck was wrong with me! Haha.

Our baby boy passed to SIDS on 12/6/12http://oi59.tinypic.com/2vaebew.jpg
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    A gift from Heaven...Our Little RAINBOW arrived 1/31/14!

• Options

Are you having any symptoms yet? I've been cramping for a week now, very tender breasts, bloat, gas and the most recent addition has been constipation (sorry-TMI).  Luckily, none of these are unbearable. I feel pretty good overall.

Are you beginning to feel nauseous?  Do you find yourself eating to ease the nausea or not eating because your stomach is upset? No nausea yet... thank god!

Anyone feeling sleepy?  Or are you full of energy? I was really tired for a couple of days, but yesterday was better.  We'll see how today goes.

Has anyone announced yet?  How did you do it? We're not annoucing to anyone but our parents and my BFF until I'm 12 weeks.  We told MIL by giving her a book called "I Love You Grandma" and inside it said "Love Baby T, coming June 2012."  We'll tell our other parents this weekend.  We both also told our bosses, but that was to schedule doctors appts.   

• Options
    Are you having any symptoms yet? I've had cramping, sore boobs, and fatigue, however the last two days I've had almost no symptoms. My boobs are less sore and my cramping is almost gone. I'm a little worried but trying to stay positive.

Are you beginning to feel nauseous?  Do you find yourself eating to ease the nausea or not eating because your stomach is upset? Nope, no nausea. If anything, I've been less hungry than normal and feel like I'm getting full faster. I've lost 1.5 pounds in the last week, without trying, because I'm just too full to eat. I've been making sure to snack on healthy foods and take my prenatals to get enough nutrients.

Anyone feeling sleepy?  Or are you full of energy? Feeling exhausted (although I also have a cold so that's part of it).

Has anyone announced yet?  How did you do it? Yes, we told our parents and siblings. We took my parents to the same restaurant (same booth) where they told my grandparents they were expecting me. We gave them (and my ILs) a baby picture frame that said "You are going to be grandparents! Baby due 6/4/12" They all cried. :) We are waiting to tell most friends until we see the heartbeat on the u/s and I won't be openly sharing with acquaintances until we are out of 1st tri.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Are you having any symptoms yet? I've had tender breasts, gassy and fatigue started a couple days ago.

Are you beginning to feel nauseous?  Do you find yourself eating to ease the nausea or not eating because your stomach is upset? The only time I have an issue is when I haven't eating for 3-4 hours. I find myself start to get queasy and light-headed.

Anyone feeling sleepy?  Or are you full of energy? Starting to feel sleepy. I normally go to bed around 10pm -11pm and I went to bed around 9 last night.

Has anyone announced yet?  How did you do it? We told DH's parents and sister over the phone. They live in Houston. My parents are local and it's their first instead of 7th like DH's parents.

I bought a Grandkids picture frame. I printed out a stork with a baby and with the sentence "Estimated Special Delivery June 1, 2012. Let the spoiling begin!" Let's say it took a while for my mom and dad to get it, my lil sister's eyeballs got big right away. They all thought it was a joke at first. I was surprised when my dad cried a little. He hardly ever does.

TTC #2 since Sept '16
    My Chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/28017b
    TTC #1- 3 failed rounds of Clomid/ Surprise Natural BFP w/weight loss- 9/22/11 DD 5/12
    DX. Dec '09 w/ Inappropriate LH Secretion Syndrom/PCOS/ Anov 28 months
    (Former username: xxbblueangelxx)
  • Options

Are you having any symptoms yet?  Just feeling more tired than normal

Are you beginning to feel nauseous? Do you find yourself eating to ease the nausea or not eating because your stomach is upset?  No nausea...never felt sick or threw up once with DS so hoping to be so lucky this time around as well

Anyone feeling sleepy? Or are you full of energy?  SLEEPY...I wake up every morning feeling hungover...never had this the first time around

Has anyone announced yet? How did you do it?  We've told our parents & siblings.  I took DS's pic under and banner that said "I'm going to be big brother" and made a card out of it; we sent it along with balloons.

• Options
    imageToastieSimons:

No.  To all the questions.  The only symptom I have is a BFP and it's really scaring me.  With DS I had much stronger symptoms so of course I'm paranoid this pregnancy isn't viable. 

We'll tell at Thanksgiving.  This baby is a surprise and we're going through a LOT with DS right now, literally it's a crazy 3 days of my life.

Aww, don't worry!  I'm sure you've heard this before but I had ZERO symptoms (except a growing belly, lol) my entire pregnancy with DS...they say every pregnancy is different :)

• Options
    Are you having any symptoms yet?

sore breasts, food aversions, pregnancy nose ( things have stronger smells), and lots of hunger

Are you beginning to feel nauseous?? Do you find yourself eating to ease the nausea or not eating because your stomach is upset?

Sometimes I gets waves of nausea. It's always better to eat little snacks to keep from getting too sick

Anyone feeling sleepy?? Or are you full of energy?

I'm exhausted!

Has anyone announced yet?? How did you do it?

because of our previous loss we won't announce until 12 weeks.
  • Options
    LOVE all the announcement stories!  This is a creative group of ladies!
  • Options
    Are you having any symptoms yet?  I felt great yesterday, but today the nausea is hitting me like a ton of bricks!   Still think its weird that my boobs aren't sore yet though....Are you beginning to feel nauseous? Do you find yourself eating to ease the nausea or not eating because your stomach is upset?  Oh yes, the nausea has arrived.  I'm not hungry at all, but I'm hoping breakfast will make me feel betterAnyone feeling sleepy? Or are you full of energy?  Normal, not overly tired, not overly energeticHas anyone announced yet? How did you do it?  I told a few best friends, and we told both sets of parents last night.  I wrapped up a pair of newborn socks and had them open it.  Nobody knew we were trying to get pregnant, so they were really surprised, and their reactions were priceless :)  I'm so glad I can talk to my mom about stuff now!  Its been so hard keeping the secret!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Are you having any symptoms yet?  Sore BBs, hot flashes at night, frequent urination and exhaustion. Are you beginning to feel nauseous? Do you find yourself eating to ease the nausea or not eating because your stomach is upset?  No nausea yet... but definitely get fulller faster yet feeling hungry all the time.  Quite annoying actually! LOLAnyone feeling sleepy? Or are you full of energy?  Definitely sleepy... by 730pm I'm exhausted. Has anyone announced yet? How did you do it?  Going to hold out as long as possible. But my mom is coming to visit next week so I'm not sure how I'll be able to keep quiet... we'll see... 
    Married 5/2006 ~ MMC 5/2011 ~ DD born 6/2012 ~ Baby #2 EDD 12/21/2014

• Options

Are you having any symptoms yet?  YES! My husband keeps asking me "Are you far enough along yet to be having symptoms?" I quickly answer "I'm not making this stuff up, hun!" I am very tired but can't sleep until the alarm clock goes off. I find myself making several trips to the bathroom a day and during the night. My breast have been tender and I am having some light cramping. I get full VERY fast when I eat and if I don't eat I get VERY queasy!

Are you beginning to feel nauseous?  Do you find yourself eating to ease the nausea or not eating because your stomach is upset? I find myself feeling queasy if my stomach is empty. As soon as I eat a small snack and have a multitude of water it passes and I feel normal. Praying that this is as bad as it gets! (fingers crossed)

Anyone feeling sleepy?  Or are you full of energy? It depends on what time of day it is! My eyes pop open at 4AM and I am restless until the alarm goes off at 6. When I get to work I am ready for a nap but once I have a snack I am more energized and ready to go. I have been falling asleep on the couch at night and then getting in bed around 9:30 every night.

Has anyone announced yet?  How did you do it? We have not told anyone yet but plan on doing so at my husbands birthday dinner next week. We have several different idea's on how to tell them but the one I am in love with is so sweet. Both sets of our parents have 2 grandchildren already so Baby Love will be #3 on both sides. I would like to get the grandparents a "Grandkids" picture frame and in it put a picture of each granchild. In the third slot (our baby) I want to write the word "baby" on my belly and form a heart with my fingers and take a picture to put in his/her spot. We want to get all FOUR of our nieces something that says "I am going to be a BIG COUSIN" too. We will tell my BFF and her hubs as soon as we see them (more than likely at the end of the month when their baby is born), but no one else will no until Thanksgiving Day when we are 12 weeks.

Praying for our JUNE BUGS!!

• Options
      Are you having any symptoms yet?  slight nausea, very tired in the evening, somewhat sore breasts, slightly more frequent urination, no desire to eat Are you beginning to feel nauseous? Do you find yourself eating to ease the nausea or not eating because your stomach is upset?  if i get REALLY nauseated, I will eat something bland, nuts, or drink sprite.  I don't find myself getting hungry like normal. Anyone feeling sleepy? Or are you full of energy?  full of energy in the morning, exhausted by 5pm Has anyone announced yet? How did you do it?  I drove to MH workplace to tell him, he was on the phone, I had the BFP test in a baggie.  He wouldn't get off the darn phone, so I finally just held the bag up infront of his face...he grinned from ear to ear and hung up the phone finally.  I have told my closest coworker and my receptionist (she's going on maternity leave today, so I feel the secret is safe).  I am dying to tell everyone, but I am hoping to wait until Oct 26th, our first appointment to tell our parents and family.  I want to wait until Thanksgiving to tell everyone else.  We will see...I have TERRIBLE will power.
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Are you having any symptoms yet? Tender Nips, heavy BB's, and starting to get an uneasy in the guts feeling, especially if I'm hungry. Its like a nausea/dizzy feeling.

Are you beginning to feel nauseous?  Do you find yourself eating to ease the nausea or not eating because your stomach is upset? I get more dizzy than nauseas...but thats creepin in. I eat when I start to feel it and it usually subsides.

Anyone feeling sleepy?  Or are you full of energy? Sleepy...but I'm also fighting a head cold so that could be adding to the swollen tired eyes.

Has anyone announced yet?  How did you do it? DH - I ran downstairs with the test and said "look"! He had to hold my hand still as I was shaking so much he couldnt read the lines.  I told my bestie with a picture through text, and we are waiting on telling my parents until Thanksgiving Dinner next weekend (in canada).

Blessed with our beautiful girl May 30/2012 - BFP June 20th/2013 - Naturally MC June 30th/13.

BFP Aug 1/2013

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageOO cupcakes OO:

Are you having any symptoms yet? Oh my yes!

Are you beginning to feel nauseous?  Do you find yourself eating to ease the nausea or not eating because your stomach is upset? I had my first taste of M/S last night at my photography class....that was a miserable night.

Anyone feeling sleepy?  Or are you full of energy? I'm extremely tired all the time...it takes a lot of effort to get going in the morning.

Has anyone announced yet?  How did you do it? My husband doesn't even know yet! lol He finally comes home from Key West today so he won't be clueless anymore yay!    It's been HARD keeping this a secret from him!

• Options

Are you having any symptoms yet? Sore breasts and nipples, occassional cramping, some breakouts, more hunger

Are you beginning to feel nauseous?  Do you find yourself eating to ease the nausea or not eating because your stomach is upset? No nausea yet.  I eat every few hours though, and I've heard that helps. 

Anyone feeling sleepy?  Or are you full of energy? I'm fine during the day.  I get tired and go to sleep earlier though.

Has anyone announced yet?  How did you do it? We've only told our immidiate families, and we just told them.  I told DH in a cute way though - gave him a onesie that said "I love daddy" on it. 

• Options
    imageMissButters:
    imageLoveBug0516:
    imageMissButters:

Sure!  We found ours at buy Buy Baby near the frames/momento section.  the one we have is 'Events of a Lifetime' and there are a bunch of interchangeable plates you can put on (baby, wedding, vacation).  Anyway, you set the current date and time and then the date of your event, and it counts down by the tenthof seconds (so it's always running down).   We paid $15 for it at BBB.  The same company makes a Pregnancy Countdown clock that looks like it sells for $25, and I assume it's similar to the Events of a Lifetime one.  Links below!

Events of a Lifetime Countdown Clock

Pregnancy Countdown Clock

Thank you! Must order one now!

Anniversary
  • Options

Are you having any symptoms yet?  Nothing really.  I'm thirsty all the time and my nose is stuffy.

Are you beginning to feel nauseous?  Do you find yourself eating to ease the nausea or not eating because your stomach is upset?  I'm a little sour, but I think it's more from the freaking out than a real symptom.  I had no ms last time and I'm hoping I get lucky again.

Anyone feeling sleepy?  Or are you full of energy?  Pretty tired, but again I think it's from not sleeping b/c I was freaking out. 

Has anyone announced yet?  How did you do it?  We want to keep it quiet until Thanksgiving (I'll be about 12 weeks).

image   image

• Options
    imageOO cupcakes OO:

Are you having any symptoms yet? Very sore boobs and moderately tired EDIT: I forgot about the thirstiness...I cannot get enough water!! Which of course is making me have to pee every 15 minutes but I think thats more about the mass amounts of water I am drinking

Are you beginning to feel nauseous?  Do you find yourself eating to ease the nausea or not eating because your stomach is upset? No nausea so far, eating normally, but healthier.

Anyone feeling sleepy?  Or are you full of energy? Sleepy, but not exhausted so far, just more tired then normal

Has anyone announced yet?  How did you do it? We announced to my family so far. We put a picture of the test in a balloon, had it blown up with helium and wrote Pop me on it and then doorbell ditched them. It was really fun!

• Options
    imageOO cupcakes OO:

Are you having any symptoms yet?  No

Are you beginning to feel nauseous?  Do you find yourself eating to ease the nausea or not eating because your stomach is upset?  Perhaps a bit this morning, though it was after breakfast so I'm not sure if I'm just having an off day.  I had no m/s last time around.

Anyone feeling sleepy?  Or are you full of energy?  Yes, but it's hard to say if it's from chasing DD around and not drinking as much coffee.

Has anyone announced yet?  How did you do it?  No.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

Are you having any symptoms yet? A little cramping, sore breasts, and I have been peeing like it's my job.

Are you beginning to feel nauseous?  Do you find yourself eating to ease the nausea or not eating because your stomach is upset? no nausea, not much of an appetite yet.  Thankfully, I had no morning sickness with my first, so I am crossing my fingers this pregnancy is the same.

Anyone feeling sleepy?  Or are you full of energy? Sleepy!  We are teething though so it could very well be from that.

Has anyone announced yet?  How did you do it? We have told two of our closest friends, brother and sister in law, and DH's parents.  We put a big sister shirt on DD and let them figure it out.  We'll hold off on everyone else until twelve weeks.

photo 35d244fc-d783-4f72-9f87-95af3ae7a0be.jpgLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageOO cupcakes OO:

Are you having any symptoms yet?- I am pretty crampy and my bbs are just starting to get sore.  I'm tired and really cranky today. 

Are you beginning to feel nauseous?  Do you find yourself eating to ease the nausea or not eating because your stomach is upset?  I have nausea at night like I did with my m m/c.  It's not severe or anything.  And I would eat no matter how I was feeling.  Minus sweets.  I seem to be really turned off by them.   

Anyone feeling sleepy?  Or are you full of energy?-  So tired.  It hits me at about 2pm.  this week.   

Has anyone announced yet?  How did you do it?  I am not planning on telling until I either hear the heartbeat/see the baby or when I am well out of my first trimester.  I won't know until it feels right I guess.  I did tell one of my friends who is pg.  and I told my mother- which I am regretting.  We don't get along at all and she actually acts jealous and selfish so I didn't choose a special way to tell her.  I just said...  I am pregnant again over the phone and carried on. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"