Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

All the shhh'ing, patting and paci insertion were worthwhile!

Follow up to my original rant about how long it was taking LO to fall asleep...he's been sleeping for an hour and 45 minutes!!  Longest nap ever!  Of course I had to go in and check on him 20 minutes ago because I was so surprised, but I am glad he's getting a good rest!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: All the shhh'ing, patting and paci insertion were worthwhile!

• Options

Yay!! I too check on LO all the time during long naps because it seems too good to be true. When he started taking longer naps I would pace the house because I didn't know what to do with all my free time. Lol

How did you get your LO to take a paci? A has found his thumb and fingers and I want to stop that before it gets to be a habit.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I am actually bored without him and TOTALLY miss his li'l face!!!  I already want to go back in there but I'm afraid to wake him and no matter how long he has slept, waking him leads to hot mess baby town!!

Our LO has been taking a paci since day 1 in the hospital (he'll only take the mam).  We never worried about nipple confusion (I EBF) and he never had it.  Although lately, he spits out the paci, chomps on his hands for a bit, and then cries for the paci.  I think he's having an internal debate about which he likes more :c)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Both of mine have been sleeping since just after noon, so we're at over 2 hours now.  Of course, they had a completely raunchy day yesterday, so they have to be tired out from that.  Plus, it is pouring outside and is very gray and dark in the house, so I think that helps too.  I even got in a hot shower!

I predict they will be up and screaming within the next 15 minutes.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"