Success after IF
Options

POLL for all!

This place is slow today!

1) What are your weekend plans?

2) Any new recipes/books/music/etc. you want to recommend?

3) What are you looking forward to right now?

My Favorite Books image
Books read in 2012: 58!

Re: POLL for all!

• Options
    imageJillRock96:

1) What are your weekend plans?  We are going to Yo Gabba Gabba tonight and then to a local farm for a fall festival on Sunday.

2) Any new recipes/books/music/etc. you want to recommend?  I'm not  a huge reader but read Baby Proof and The Help during vacation and really liked both of them.

3) What are you looking forward to right now?  Hopefully having a good NT scan next Friday and getting to be able to tell our friends.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageJillRock96:

1) What are your weekend plans? I have to work all weekend. Boo! So no plans for me. 

2) Any new recipes/books/music/etc. you want to recommend? Not that i can think of

3) What are you looking forward to right now? The month of October. Doinf lots of fun things with Hayden like hockey game, pumpkin patch, Spooktacular at the zoo, and of course halloween.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1) What are your weekend plans? I have Bunco tonight at my mom's, which is always fun.  Then some shopping with my sister on Sunday which should also be fun!2) Any new recipes/books/music/etc. you want to recommend?  I made the Pioneer Woman's pot roast last night and it was really good!  It was the first time I had made it that way.  YUM!3) What are you looking forward to right now? Disneyland next weekend!  
  • Options
    1. Working Saturday. Sunday I am going outlet shopping with the girls.
    2. no reccs - I can't recall the last time I watched something or read something no geared towards 2 year olds (sad) 3. looking forward to getting 10 hours of sleep tonight - plan is to be in bed by 10 tonight! I am also looking forward to my sister coming "home" next month for a visit!
    A lot of years and a million tears finally led me to you.
    After 7 years trying to concieve, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs, my third IVF was a success!
    My Christmas baby turned into a turkey bird! Dillon Richard was born at 34 weeks, 5 days on November 28, 2009 after 10 weeks on bedrest for preeclampsia.
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v705/arriinthere/PJ/?action=view
  • Options
    imageJillRock96:

1) What are your weekend plans? Enjoying the sunshine since we haven't seen it for a week!  We also have a family party tomorrow (a fish fry).

2) Any new recipes/books/music/etc. you want to recommend?  I am reading A Discovery of Witches right now, and I can't put it down!  If you like Twilight, you will LOVE this.

3) What are you looking forward to right now?  So much is coming up.  Spending time relaxing with the girls this weekend, fall events/Halloween, Ava's birthday, and Thanksgiving/Christmas are right around the corner!

My Favorite Books image
    Books read in 2012: 58!
  • Options

1. Cleaning my filthy house and watching football.  It's suppose to be a perfect fall weekend, so we'll take some long walks and play outside with Conor too.

2.  Cuisine at home magazine has amazing and easy recipes.  Most are 30-45 minute recipes.  But it looks like you've slaved away in the kitchen all day.

3. I just want to know if this cycle worked already!  17dpiui today.  Got BFN 14dpiui.  No AF (yet) and no sign that she's coming soon.  I'll test again tomorrow.   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

1. DH has a triathlon, a costume b-day party that Claire's been invited to.

2. Nothing new to recommend, sadly. 

3. Halloween, making some of the crap that I've pinned on Pinterest.  Making a costume for Claire. 

• Options
    imageJillRock96:

1) What are your weekend plans?

Don't really have any?! DH has a football game on Saturday so it will just be Jake and I..maybe shopping at the Gap sale?! SUnday we have a birthday party and then we are going to go look at new housing/gated community that I am dying to get into..And then football Pats game at 415

2) Any new recipes/books/music/etc. you want to recommend?

3) What are you looking forward to right now? UMM..I guess our trip to MA in a few weeks..I can't wait to see have cooler weather for a bit

• Options
    imageJillRock96:

1) What are your weekend plans?  I'm working all weekend..on call which means working our regular workflow on the computer all day sat and sunday as well as answering all incoming calls 24/7 ugh!

2) Any new recipes/books/music/etc. you want to recommend? no not really :(  haven't done much new lately

3) What are you looking forward to right now? looking forward to little ones 1st birthday party the following weekend!

1 chemical and 1 loss at 9 weeks prior to DS
    IVF #1 1/10-transfered 2 blasts- DS born 10/2010

Trying for # 2 since 2012.  2 failed FETS 1 failed IUI.
    IUI#2 4/14/14-- BFP !!!!! Beta #1 14dpiui= 45 Beta #2 16dpiui= 80  Beta #3 18dpiui= 88 (chemical pregnancy)
    March 2015- Chemical pg

1/25/16- BFP  Beta1 12dpo = 17, Beta 2 14 dpo = 28.. resulted in one beautiful boy born 9/21/16 :)

Now I'm a stay at home loving life and pursuing my love of photography!!!
  • Options
    imageJillRock96:

1) What are your weekend plans?  I'm working all weekend..on call which means working our regular workflow on the computer all day sat and sunday as well as answering all incoming calls 24/7 ugh!

2) Any new recipes/books/music/etc. you want to recommend? no not really :(  haven't done much new lately

3) What are you looking forward to right now? looking forward to little ones 1st birthday party the following weekend!

1 chemical and 1 loss at 9 weeks prior to DS
    IVF #1 1/10-transfered 2 blasts- DS born 10/2010

Trying for # 2 since 2012.  2 failed FETS 1 failed IUI.
    IUI#2 4/14/14-- BFP !!!!! Beta #1 14dpiui= 45 Beta #2 16dpiui= 80  Beta #3 18dpiui= 88 (chemical pregnancy)
    March 2015- Chemical pg

1/25/16- BFP  Beta1 12dpo = 17, Beta 2 14 dpo = 28.. resulted in one beautiful boy born 9/21/16 :)

Now I'm a stay at home loving life and pursuing my love of photography!!!
  • Options
    I have a couple shoots this weekend, and nothing else! Yarle Bernoff is burned in my brain right now, bigtime. Check out ''c'mon talk'' and more on utube! and right now I'm SUPER excited to have just met a GREAT affordable housekeeper, who has a background in child edu, special ed, AND truely loves to clean! I'm just too excited!
    Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence
  • Options
    imageJillRock96:

1) What are your weekend plans?  We are going to the Miami U. (Ohio) vs. UC (Cincinnati) football game tomorrow.  We're Miami alums.

2) Any new recipes/books/music/etc. you want to recommend?  I want to get back into reading the the Sookie Stackhouse novels.  I read the first two and loved them.  And I love True Blood. 

3) What are you looking forward to right now?  Next weekend is my RE office's Baby Reunion at the zoo and you dress the LO's in their Halloween costume.  I'm excited!

Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

1) Not much tonight, we're getting a new tenant into our condo so I have to give them the keys and collect the rent.  Maybe bringing the baby by my husband's work so he and his coworkers can visit (they love it).  Hopefully apple picking tomorrow or Sunday if the weather cooperates!

2) I just finished Tina Fey's book Bossypants, which was enjoyable if you like her, and am enjoying Maine right now.

3) I love the fall in New England - looking forward to apples, pumpkins, foliage, and April's first Halloween.  Oh, and maybe going to see The Lemonheads play It's a Shame About Ray in its entirety for my birthday.  'Cause the 90's never went away for some of us.  :)

It took 5 failed IUIs and a failed IVF, but our FET worked!
    My pregnancy after Infertility Blog
    Our baby girl was born on April 27, 2011!
  • Options
    imageJillRock96:

1) What are your weekend plans?  We are taking Brady on his first camping trip tomorrow.  Hopefully the weather cooperates.

2) Any new recipes/books/music/etc. you want to recommend?  I just read Bossypants, too.  I really liked it.  I think I'll be picking up Tony Bennett's latest Duets cd, too.  I really liked the first one.

3) What are you looking forward to right now?  DH and I host a Halloween party every year.  It is always a lot of fun and our friends go all out for their costumes.  I also love Thanksgiving!

• Options
    imageJillRock96:

1) What are your weekend plans? We are going to look at a house tomorrow and possibly the fair.

2) Any new recipes/books/music/etc. you want to recommend? I haven't read/cooked anything new for a while :/

3) What are you looking forward to right now? Seeing this baby's heartbeat in a couple weeks!

"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

• Options
    imageJillRock96:

1) What are your weekend plans? Sports, sports and more sports. Nike ride Saturday morning, watch the Brewers/Diamondbacks Saturday afternoon and go to the Wisconsin-Nebraska game Saturday night (thankfully my in-laws are watching Robbie). Lazy day on Sunday watching the Brewers and Packers at home. I might also try to get some stuff done around the house. Smile

2) Any new recipes/books/music/etc. you want to recommend? Just finished The Red Tent and it was very good.

3) What are you looking forward to right now? This day to be over so I can enjoy the weekend.

TTC since 10/06 - Went to RE after 6 months of TTC due to AMA -Diagnosed with MIF 5/07, only option IVF with ICSI - IVF #1 cancelled due to cyst, never got to ER - IVF #1.5 10/07, BFP - Robert Andrew born 7/30/08 Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

1) What are your weekend plans? It's my birthday tomorrow... So this weekend we are celebrating that.

2) Any new recipes/books/music/etc. you want to recommend? Love the new soup recipe I found... "Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup" It was posted on this board or the Toddler 12-24 month board. Very yummy!! I'll post it if anybody's intrested...

3) What are you looking forward to right now? Tomorrow night... A date night with the hubs which hasn't happened in a VERY LONG TIME!!!

TTC #1 since Sept. 2006 -- Oct. 2009 IVF # 1 - BFP - 1st Beta 325 - 2nd Beta 753 1st U/S TWINS! 2nd U/S 2 Beautiful Heartbeats flickering on the screen!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageJillRock96:

1) What are your weekend plans?  Shopping this afternoon, then either Oktoberfest or fish fry wiht hubby and some neighbors, tomorrow is DH's bday AND the UW v Nebraska game in Madison!  I CAN'T WAIT!!  Although it will be my first overnight away from DD.   Sunday will be melow.

2) Any new recipes/books/music/etc. you want to recommend?  Sadly, nothing exciting going on here.

3) What are you looking forward to right now?  The game tomorrow.  ON WISCONSIN!

• Options
    1) What are your weekend plans? Recuperating from a long-asss week!  I'll be mostly doing homework and spending time with DD, who I feel like I haven't seen lately because I've been working so much.  : (

2) Any new recipes/books/music/etc. you want to recommend? Last night I finished The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer...whoa!  I'm not usually into YA fiction, but I tore through it in two days!

3) What are you looking forward to right now? At this moment I'm looking forward to going to get DD from child care early.  As soon as I'm sure she's up from her afternoon nap, I'm out of here!

TTC since 11/05...ectopic pg 4/08...early m/c 6/09...BFP 10/5/09!
    Nora B...June 15, 2010...8lbs, 8oz...Med-free birth!

TTC #2 since 7/11...cycle #3 of Clomid + IUI = BFP
    Malcolm...September 21, 2012...8lbs, 6oz...Another med-free birth!

• Options

1) What are your weekend plans? This is our first free weekend in over a month, so I am hoping we can get things cleaned up outside and inside the house.  (Maybe apple picking?)

2) Any new recipes/books/music/etc. you want to recommend? Book: Siblings Without Rivalry. Music: They Might Be Giants "Here Come the 1,2,3s

3) What are you looking forward to right now? The hospital to call me back so I can have someone figure out what is wrong with my breast.

Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageJillRock96:

1) What are your weekend plans? We are taking LO to the pumpkin patch Sat. morning for pictures and pumpkin picking!  Then home to host a little family get together and watch the STL Cardinals first play off game :-)  Sunday will be church and then to the parents to celebrate September bdays.

2) Any new recipes/books/music/etc. you want to recommend?  I just finished reading The Help which I really enjoyed!

3) What are you looking forward to right now?  I am really just looking forward to some family time this weekend.  And maybe a date with DH next week ;-)

PCOS, Tubal Factor
    2 Ectopic Losses = 2 surgeries = 1 unusable tube
    IVF #1 June 2009 = SUCCESS! EDD 3/7/1
  • Options
    imageJillRock96:

1) What are your weekend plans? We have a family party tomorrow and Sunday I will be reorganizing the kids dressers with falls clothes!

2) Any new recipes/books/music/etc. you want to recommend? None I can think of!

3) What are you looking forward to right now? Girls Night out 

• Options
    imageJillRock96:

1) What are your weekend plans?  Tonight we're going to a HS football game, then tomorrow our friends are having a cider press party where they make a ton of apple cider & we get to bring some home which I'm excited about!  Then Sunday is pastor appreciation day at my church which means a boatload of wonderful food! 

2) Any new recipes/books/music/etc. you want to recommend?  I've found a lot of new ones that I've pinned on Pinterest - one is an apple cake that I plan on making tomorrow - must be on an apple kick!

3) What are you looking forward to right now?  I'm looking forward to a trip to OH's Amish country in a few weeks - such a beautiful place!

• Options

1) What are your weekend plans? Date night tonight- We are going to a play. Saturday is our 6 year wedding anniversary and we're getting take out sushi!

2) Any new recipes/books/music/etc. you want to recommend? I love the America's Test Kitchen Slow Cooker book.

3) What are you looking forward to right now? 4:30! Time to go home to my family.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"