Success after IF

headbands & pee smell help

2 random, not connected questions for this beautiful afternoon (and unfortunately I have to post and run, my parents are coming over soon and I need to do the dishes)...

1. Does anyone have any tips for getting the pee smell out of bedding/stuffed animals? Ellie's been stripping out of her dipes and peeing in the middle of the night, then sleeping in it...by the time I get to it in the morning, that stench is pretty well absorbed. Regular wash isn't doing it.

2. Any ideas where I can get toddler sized headbands?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker

Re: headbands & pee smell help

• I'm glad they aren't connected questions.  ;)

You can use a product like Bac-Out or Nature's Miracle to help with the pee.  I add Bac-Out to my cloth diaper wash and also use it on those little "accidents" my dogs are so good at lately.

It took 5 failed IUIs and a failed IVF, but our FET worked!
    My pregnancy after Infertility Blog
    Our baby girl was born on April 27, 2011!
  • Bedding I wash with regular Tide on hot and it seems to get out everything, pee smells, spilled milk smell, vomit. Stuffed animals I'd put in a pillow case in the wash.

WalMart has toddler sized headbands.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • carter's & stride rite both have toddler headbands. I imagine you can find tons on etsy as well. No advice on the laundry situation!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC since Dec '04 Severe MFI-diagnosed 12/06 3 failed Fresh IVFs FET #1 - BFP!! 2 blasts tx on day 6. Beta #1 8dp6dt = 56, Beta #2 = 600, Beta #3 = 5600 My Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • no help with the pee..sorry

not sure if you like these but today

https://kidsteals.stealnetwork.com/

at kidsteals!

• ok, who else thought it said "Husbands and pee smell" ???  lol.  I did!
    Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence

• I use https://www.gotpee.net/ for everything (even our memory foam pillows that can't be washed.  It's more concentrated than the other enzymatic cleaners and is awesome.  
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"