Babies: 9 - 12 Months

::yawn::

Really? I came over here for this? ::shakes head in disappointment::
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: ::yawn::

• I'm glad I wasn't the one unpacking your bags... Ride your pony back to 6-9, betch!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • BAHAHAHAA! I love you.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Clearly you need more shots!
  • imagelilbit923:
    Clearly you need more shots!
    Shh, I am saving the shots for tonight.  I am going to get H liquored up and have my way with his body.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageRandomPickle:
    imagelilbit923:
    Shh, I am saving the shots for tonight.  I am going to get H liquored up and have my way with his body.

I'm trying to induce a bar-dancing-coyote-ugly-kinda-Friday up in this bish! I can load you up with shots before you head home. I got you covered.

• imagelilbit923:

imageRandomPickle:
    imagelilbit923:

I'm trying to induce a bar-dancing-coyote-ugly-kinda-Friday up in this bish! I can load you up with shots before you head home. I got you covered.

you just wanna get your quota in for the month on drunk driving arrests!  Wink

• imageTobleroneBar:
    imagelilbit923:

imageRandomPickle:
    imagelilbit923:

you just wanna get your quota in for the month on drunk driving arrests!  Wink

I don't work patrol anymore! Loving the new digs where I run my own cases. Plus, when I worked patrol and someone would say "I hope you're happy! Did you meet your quota?" I would ALWAYS get in trouble with "Nope, we don't have quotas, Sarge says I can write as many as I want." or "Well, if I write 3 more today I get a set of steak knives." ::shrugs:: It was worth the complaint to me. Big Smile

• you are seriously awesome! 
  • imageTobleroneBar:
    you are seriously awesome! 

HA! Thanks. I was working dayshift and made a traffic stop (it was Halloween) and the lady I stopped insisted I take my sunglasses off so she could look into my eyes. I really didn't want to cuz I was wearing fireball contacts. She insisted, I obliged and she bout shiit herself. Turns out she played piano for the church, complained on me and no more red contacts for work. People take stuff wayyy too seriously.

• imageTobleroneBar:

Your mom is awesome! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageViolaPlayer:

imageTobleroneBar:

Your mom is awesome! 

LOL, you don't know my mother...

• I guess I coulda gone with so is your face.... :P
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic