Success after IF
Options

naflmj & queenbone

We CD as well, but do disposables while traveling (which is when this nighttime peeing issue started for the first time).  What do you use as your night time inserts?  I've got some babykicks that I use as night time doublers...is there something better?  I just don't think they will hold up to this amount of pee!

Re: naflmj & queenbone

• Options

We use fitteds over night because Graeme is a tummy sleeper and seems to leak out of any pockets although I've had some luck with bottombumpers with an extra babykicks hemp insert.

Our go to is a Monkey Snuggles or BuBuBeBe with one extra hemp doubler and a fleece or wool liner to keep him dry with wool footies or a soaker. If I use a goodmama or other fitted, I have to use a doubler plus a doubler folded in the wetzone but the diaper is usually dry...we too had issues with overnights on vacation.

"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

• Options
    I don't have any idea what my inserts were called, they were just whatever they had at one of the local cloth diaper stores. Embarrassed  They were fleece on one side and hemp on the other.  Sorry I am not more help.
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagequeenbone:
    I don't have any idea what my inserts were called, they were just whatever they had at one of the local cloth diaper stores. Embarrassed  They were fleece on one side and hemp on the other.  Sorry I am not more help.

They sell a product like this on green mountain diapers

"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"