Pregnant after a Loss

Total TMI : PG CM?

So, I'm sure it's nothing bad (no infection-like cm) just white, and milky (no real scent) but kind of a lot of it.  Is this normal in early pregnancy?  Anyone have similar situation going on "down there" lol.... I just figured I'd be dried up but uhm..nope.
? J + J = 5/29/10.?
TTC since 8/2010. Irregular cycles after stopping BCP.
1st BFP! 3/26/11. Missed M/C - D&C 5/2/11.
Always missed: Our little Blueberry. It's Never Over.
2nd BFP! 9/3/11 on last unmedicated cycle! EDD: 5/11/12
1stBeta @13DPO = 289, 2ndBeta @15DPO = 619!
? Clementine Lorraine, we love you so much already! ?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Total TMI : PG CM?

• Mine has been on and off.  Dried up some days and other days A LOT of CM that is similar to what you described.  I don't think it is abnormal though.  I just chalk it up to the fluctuating hormones.

• Yeah, it's normal.  Some days I have gobs of it and other days very little.  I've read it's partially to do with rising hormones and also your uterus growing.

mm 2/17/11 * dd born 4/20/12 * bo 1/3/14 * edd 1/211/15 

• Loading the player...
  • imagetheresat858:
    Yup. There's a lot of it. Scares me because I feel it come out and worry its spotting/blood. Hasn't been yet, though (knock on wood for like the 100th time in the past week).

This exactly.  I hear it gets worse at the end of pregnancy too.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • As a previous poster indicated, there can be more CM later in pregnancy . . . to the point that a panty liner is a must.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • imagetheresat858:
    Yup. There's a lot of it. Scares me because I feel it come out and worry its spotting/blood. Hasn't been yet, though (knock on wood for like the 100th time in the past week).

Yep! I have def. thought that too. numerous times so far....I'm starting to get used to it now but ugh, I didn't like the mini heart attacks I was having lol.

? J + J = 5/29/10.?
    TTC since 8/2010. Irregular cycles after stopping BCP.
    1st BFP! 3/26/11. Missed M/C - D&C 5/2/11.
    Always missed: Our little Blueberry. It's Never Over.
    2nd BFP! 9/3/11 on last unmedicated cycle! EDD: 5/11/12
    1stBeta @13DPO = 289, 2ndBeta @15DPO = 619!
    ? Clementine Lorraine, we love you so much already! ?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagetheresat858:

Totally what I do all day. I think that my period came and that its all over ....but nope...just stuff.

• Totes normal. I've ruined some undies. Buy some panty liners!

image Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

Justin + Laura 10.18.08
    TTC #1 09.10/Dx PCOS 12.10/BFP #1 12.29.10/EDD 9.10.11/Missed m/c 2.3.11/D&C 2.15.11
    “Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.”-Kahlil Gibran
    Cycle #1 4.2.11 + Clomid = BFN/Cycle #2 5.9.11 + Clomid + Trigger Shot = TWINS! 
    Walter Allen and Eleanor Joan 1.15.12
    Another baby on the way! 8.25.14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"