Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Hormonal imbalance

I have had 2 possibly 3 chemical pregnancies. My ob said to continue to try and next month she'll run some blood tests. A light bulb went off this morning and I started thinking about my anxiety issues and mood swings. I also have been breaking out bad and no face wash helps. When we first started TTC I went to see my primary about my anxiety and he said to wait until after our second was born and he would put me on a med to help. I have a gut feeling that I have some kind of hormonal imbalance going on or low pogesterone levels. I was reading about natural ways to help hormonal imbalances like magnesium or vitamin b12. Would it be a good idea to start trying to fix it naturally? Should I stop trying until this is fixed? It kills me to think about skipping the next few months. My OB said to keep trying but what if it just keeps happening until  this gets sorted out? Is anyone else in this situation? I just have this gut feeling that this is a hormonal imbalance. I would love to do something about it right now.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hormonal imbalance

• Options

I think after 2 losses it would not be unreasonable to go to an RE. They are much better equipped to deal with that sort of thing.

I'm sorry for your losses.

2 girls and a dog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"