D.C. Area Babies

Can anyone recommend a full day pre-school/daycare in falls church area?

We live in Falls Church but would be willing to go to Arlington or Alexandria for the right place.  We will need something that is all day starting next fall.  Our daughter will be three.  I would appreciate any suggestions or tips you may have. 

Thanks in advance!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Can anyone recommend a full day pre-school/daycare in falls church area?

• If you're okay with a one that has a religious element--check out St. Joseph's Preschool--right in Falls Church, near St. James parish (though not affiliated with the parish).

https://stjosephspreschool.org/

If you have questions, PM me.

• In the Merrifield area, a few of my co-workers have used and really liked A Child's Place. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Northern Virginina Christian Childrens Center and Falls Church McLean Children's Center are both well regarded.
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers"
  • Hey neighbor! I had no idea you were on TB. Have you thought of Montessori schools? 
  • imageUseonfire:
    Hey neighbor! I had no idea you were on TB. Have you thought of Montessori schools? 

Hey there!!   I was going to ask you what your plan was for pre-school next time I saw you.  we went to the Montessori on 50 and liked it and it may be an option (I really do like the Montessory philosophy).

And congrats on the pregnancy!!

Thanks ladies, some good places to check out!

• imagedesabean:

imageUseonfire:
    Hey neighbor! I had no idea you were on TB. Have you thought of Montessori schools? 

Hey there!!   I was going to ask you what your plan was for pre-school next time I saw you.  we went to the Montessori on 50 and liked it and it may be an option (I really do like the Montessory philosophy).

And congrats on the pregnancy!!

Thanks ladies, some good places to check out!

Liam goes to On The Right Track now - but it's only twice a week and for 3 hours in the morning. I'd love to get him into a Montessori program next summer/fall if possible, at least for 4 mornings a week.  I think he'll need regular interaction with kids his own age, and not a newborn...

There should be something in your mailbox when you get home! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"