Trying to Get Pregnant

+OPK but no signs of O

TGIF!

Just a quick question to ease my worries: Yesterday with Wondfo OPK, I got a two lines the same color and just now the test line is darker than the control *a true positive!* I've been checking my CM and BBT but neither of them are showing any signs of impending O. Feel free to check out my chart

Has this ever happened to any of you? Any advice or ideas would be great

TIA and have a great weekend! Party!!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

imageimage

Re: +OPK but no signs of O

• I'm new to charting, but it is my understanding that bbt doesn't reflect O until after you O. I believe OPKs predict O/ tell you you might, and a thermal shift confirms it (someone please correct me if I'm wrong). If there isn't much CM, I suggest preseed.

When in doubt, hump it out!
    ~ Waiting for our Little Spartan~
    Our Baby Boy is due September 8, 2012
  • imageSpartyMom2B:
    I'm new to charting, but it is my understanding that bbt doesn't reflect O until after you O. I believe OPKs predict O/ tell you you might, and a thermal shift confirms it (someone please correct me if I'm wrong). If there isn't much CM, I suggest preseed.

When in doubt, hump it out!

Yes

My chart shows a really good example of that; temp spike was after the +. I also got some possible signs of watery CM a few days after ovulation so I am thinking about adding preeseed next cycle (if there is one ;)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I have very scant CM, even during O so the only way I know when it's coming most cycles is by my OPKs and checking cervical position. Some women have very strong O signs, and others don't. GL!!
    History: Dx homozygous MTHRF gene mutation 11/2010 | Dx Mild Hypothyroidism 5/2011 
    Cycle #1 - BFP 1/15/11 ended in cp 1/20/11 | Cycle #6 - BFP 6/24/11 - m/c at 9 weeks 8/1/11 
    Cycle #1 after m/c - BFP 10/2/11 - EDD June 14, 2012 
    Betas at 15 dpo: 331; at 17 dpo: 934 
    Baby E born at 37 weeks on May 23, 2012!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagesweetgotham:

My chart shows a really good example of that; temp spike was after the +. I also got some possible signs of watery CM a few days after ovulation so I am thinking about adding preeseed next cycle (if there is one ;)

I looked at your chart and that's exactly what mine looks to be doing, so thanks!

Thanks ladies, now if I can just get the husband to hump it out... Wink

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

imageimage
  • Yes, actually this cycle. My CM and CP said nothing to the effect that I was about to O and got a +OPK on CD14 ( I tend to get positive the day I O). My temps have gone up and I know that once I get one more high temp I will get CH's on CD 14. So, really no advice except when it doubt hump it out...
    Born 27wks 3 day 2 lbs 10 oz 15 inches image My BFP chart BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"