Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Bartholin cyst

Hi ladies,I developed a Bartholin cyst sometime after giving birth to DD a few years ago. Now I am about to have my second baby and the cyst has gotten much bigger. Wondering if any of you have had one and if it posed any problem for you during delivery? My doctors think it shouldn't be an issue--and there's no plan to do anything about the cyst but leave it alone. But just wondering if you had any issues during delivery with it or if it got better or worse after having your babe?  

Re: Bartholin cyst

• I have one.  It developed during pregnancy.  It never affected anything at all though.  It got really big during the 3rd tri (I guess from the pressure) and has since gone down to almost not there.  Doc says as long as it doesn't bother then there's nothing to do about it.  If you want it to go away or at least shrink then you can sit in a warm bath for about 15 minutes everyday, but who has time for that? 

DD born 6.13.11 at 37w5d

DS born 5.23.12 at 36w5d

BFP 6.9.13|heartbeat of 128bpm 7weeks|7.23.13 ultrasound revealed no heartbeat|natural m/c and d&c 7.25.13

DS born 5.20.14 at 38 weeks

All are welcome

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"