Pittsburgh Babies
Options

Maternity Leave- Anyone else in South Hills area?

Hello! I am a first time mommy to my beautiful daughter Sophia. I am on leave for 3 months. Any other new mommies out there? I am trying to meet new people as I am the first of my friends to have a baby!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Maternity Leave- Anyone else in South Hills area?

• Options

Congratulations on your new arrival! 

I don't know how far South you are looking for but I am a Carrick/Baldwin area gal.  I am scheduled for a c/s next Friday and will be on leave until January.  This will be my first baby boy.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congratulations to you as well! I am in the Dormont area, but grew up in Whitehall. I am on leave until the end of November. I have been checking out some new mom groups and such. Once you're feeling up to it, send me a message!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sounds like a plan!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm a first time mom out in North Strabane. I was getting emails from Washington Moms and it seems like they do alot of activities. However, they took me off the list because I wasn't able to participate. I just returned to work so I have been sort of franticaly trying to manage my schedule! If the South Hills ladies on here wanted to meet up, that would be great as I am also the first of my friends to have a baby. They don't quite understand why I no longer go out at 9pm! I work 3 days per week now so I could also do during the day sometimes.

• Options
    Awesome... I did join 2 mom groups from the meetup.com. Message me if you would like to meet anytime!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"