Babies: 9 - 12 Months

For those of you who've had the hershey squirts

next time...try

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: For those of you who've had the hershey squirts

• Threadjack coming.

I haven't slept well these past 3 months, and when I read your response to the sippy cup AW,   I was positive it said "the baby in your siggy lookslike a medieval rack". I read it twice and didn't  get how my kid looked like a torture device, so I googled in case a rack was a type of person. No luck. So I was getting ready to write a call out and shove one of those diarrhea corks in your mouth for calling my baby a rack. Then I finally had some reading comprehension the 3rd time around. 

I think it's supposed to look like hes worn in a wrap.  

IMG_8165 lb4lyfe2
    Online Photo Editor

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Ztarrgheighzurr Lylliegh Smith is due in January!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageTitts McGeee:

Threadjack coming.

I haven't slept well these past 3 months, and when I read your response to the sippy cup AW,   I was positive it said "the baby in your siggy lookslike a medieval rack". I read it twice and didn't  get how my kid looked like a torture device, so I googled in case a rack was a type of person. No luck. So I was getting ready to write a call out and shove one of those diarrhea corks in your mouth for calling my baby a rack. Then I finally had some reading comprehension the 3rd time around. 

OMG dude, I'm fvcking sorry!  I'll go back an re-read myself but no..I meant in your ticker!  Okay, so I'm trying to see the wrap...hmmm

• Loading the player...
  • imageTobleroneBar:
    imageTitts McGeee:

Threadjack coming.

OMG dude, I'm fvcking sorry!  I'll go back an re-read myself but no..I meant in your ticker!  Okay, so I'm trying to see the wrap...hmmm

Oh no you totally said it right. I jsust can't read to save my life these days. Or type apparently.... 

Also, maybe it's just a V like, the baby coming out of my V 

IMG_8165 lb4lyfe2
    Online Photo Editor

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Ztarrgheighzurr Lylliegh Smith is due in January!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageTitts McGeee:

Oh no you totally said it right. I jsust can't read to save my life these days. Or type apparently.... 

Also, maybe it's just a V like, the baby coming out of my V 

I used the wrong torture device...it's not a rack, it's a Pillory.  Eitherway, you ruined my joke.  I was just reading some of the torture devices they used to use...OMG I'm so glad to be alive NOW as a woman.  They did some messed up sh!t to women back then

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"