Success after IF

Will your 2 year old wear a wig?

I know Davez' Ava will.  So I bought G some wigs and one of them is a Dora the Explorer one.  She loves my hair, has none of her own and loves Dora so I thought it would be a huge hit.  Not so much, she will not even let me put it on her.  And I'd really like her to go as Dora for Halloween.  Will she come around before then or do I have to come up with a disappointing plan B costume?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Will your 2 year old wear a wig?

• LOL!  Jude wears hats all the time but I think a wig would be asking too much.  I want him to be a garden gnome for Halloween this year and I'm pretty sure he won't wear a beard either. 
  • D won't even wear a hat for more then 5 seconds! Last year he freaked over the costume with a hood - I can see him going hoodless this Halloween!
    A lot of years and a million tears finally led me to you.
    After 7 years trying to concieve, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs, my third IVF was a success!
    My Christmas baby turned into a turkey bird! Dillon Richard was born at 34 weeks, 5 days on November 28, 2009 after 10 weeks on bedrest for preeclampsia.
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v705/arriinthere/PJ/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. Claire would not wear a wig.

2. Claire was Dora last Halloween sans the wig.  They knew who she was by Back Pack. 

• Well we'll find out on Halloween.  DH got Nicholas a DJ Lance Costume.  I'm not sure if Nicholas will wear DJ Lance's orange hat.

• imageLIAngel:

Well we'll find out on Halloween.  DH got Nicholas a DJ Lance Costume.  I'm not sure if Nicholas will wear DJ Lance's orange hat.

G has a DJ lance hat that she will wear (for a minute anyway).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"