Babies on the Brain

Um y'all.

DH is biitching about how his stomach hurts. Someone please tell me it's a really poorly timed joke. *blank stare*
Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Um y'all.

• Rip his nuts off. 
    photo db44578a-7b8c-4755-ad7b-b5de3ca46717.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Give him the computer for a sec while we have a chat...

W. T. F.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Do you want the knife?
  • I am so sorry.  I know for him being sick sucks and that he really doesn't want to be sick but does he not realize he's having a baby today?  Does he think that being sick is going to postpone this birth?

I don't care if he is dying from the inside out.  Today is a happy day and the only focus should be on you and your brand new baby.  He needs to suck it up.  If he feels miserable fine but keep it to himself and slap on a happy face for your sake.

I want to nut punch your DH for you.  Good Luck to you!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • He will stop complaining about his stomach if you shove his scrotum back through the inguinal canal.
  • imageweelass24:
    Rip his nuts off. 

+1 

Formerly known as elmoali :)

• ...um, what?
  • imageBostonGayGal:
    He will stop complaining about his stomach if you shove his scrotum back through the inguinal canal.

+ 10 awesome points for using inguinal canal

• I'll punch him for you.
  • imageBostonGayGal:
    He will stop complaining about his stomach if you shove his scrotum back through the inguinal canal.

yep

____________________________________________________________________________
                          My sweet Rylee girl 8-13-2007 and my sweet Emmett man 4-13-2010
                               Annaleigh Willow Elise born and passed at 26 weeks 1 day
                                      Thursday October 17th 2013 from trisomy 13
                                           Http://Alwaysannaleigh.WordPress.com

• Ok, thanks for the laugh. I mean he obviously doesn't feel well but newsflash: neither do I but I'm sucking it up.
  • imagecaffinated_tulip:

imageBostonGayGal:

This is the best response ever!  

• imagemrsadamc 05:
    imagecaffinated_tulip:

imageBostonGayGal:

yep

R&K married 4.15.11. TTC #1 since 7.11.12

BFP #1 9.9.12 EDD 5.21.13 c/p 9.12.12 at 4 weeks 1 day

BFP #2 10.15.12 EDD 6.28.13 c/p 10.19.12 at  4 weeks.

BFP #3 1.19.13 EDD 10.1.13 Eleanor born 10.7.13 at 40 weeks 6 days

13dpo hcg@32, progesterone@13.7, 15dpo hcg@110, 16dpo progesterone@25.9

My blog:Urban Times in Michigan ~ My Bfp Chart

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageludicrous:
    DH is biitching about how his stomach hurts. Someone please tell me it's a really poorly timed joke. *blank stare*

Remind him of how your stomach, back and vag will feel shortly.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • imagekelle017:
    imagemrsadamc 05:
    imagecaffinated_tulip:

imageBostonGayGal:

yep

BGG I love your wit!  Oh, and I agree with you!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Tell him to go find some pepto and to quit his biitching.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagedanlexi04:
    Tell him to go find some pepto and to quit his biitching.

This.  Seriously.

• imagedanlexi04:
    Tell him to go find some pepto and to quit his biitching.
    Done. And now I have an epi and for the first time in months don't have the constant urge to pee so I'm a happy camper.
  • I am going to have to choke a biotch. Bad DH.
    MY FOUR ANGELS... M/C 12/26/02 AT 4 WEEKS M/C 12/31/07 AT 12 WEEKS, D & C M/C 12/5/08 AT 9 WEEKS, D & C ***BFP ON 3/26/09*** MARY REYNA BORN AND PASSED AWAY JULY 31ST, 2009 AT 23 WEEKS. GOODBYE SWEET BABY...I WILL MISS YOU FOREVER. ***AFTER 17 WEEKS ON BEDREST*** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Is it bad I'm starting to feel bad for him? He looks like shiit.
  • imageludicrous:
    Is it bad I'm starting to feel bad for him? He looks like shiit.

Can you request an epi for him too?  Maybe that will help? 

• imagemrsadamc 05:

imageludicrous:

Can you request an epi for him too?  Maybe that will help? 

Maybe. I don't know what the deal is. He's lying on the couch with his eyes closed and is about the color green of your ticker.
  • imageludicrous:

I sort of feel bad for him too. I mean, it's not like he WANTS to feel like shiit right now or not be able to be there for you. You've never said anything about him that makes me think he's a douche.

I'm wondering if he's having anxieties/feelings that he's having trouble expressing and this is how it's coming out. Nothing huge or life altering, just like, MAN issues, KWIM?

(Oh, and HIIIIII! - I finally managed to get out of bed today - I can't wait to see pics of your little dude!)

• imageakalutts:

imageludicrous:

I sort of feel bad for him too. I mean, it's not like he WANTS to feel like shiit right now or not be able to be there for you. You've never said anything about him that makes me think he's a douche.

I'm wondering if he's having anxieties/feelings that he's having trouble expressing and this is how it's coming out. Nothing huge or life altering, just like, MAN issues, KWIM?

(Oh, and HIIIIII! - I finally managed to get out of bed today - I can't wait to see pics of your little dude!)

The thought has crossed my mind too. I know he is really worried about Lila and how she is going to react. He has been extra protective of her the past couple of weeks and the fight we got in this morning was about him bringing me food tonight/tomorrow night since the hospital thinks dinner time is 4:30 pm and I'm not going to survive until breakfast 14 hours later BFing and up all night. He basically told me he wasn't leaving her with the sitter period. You may be on to something. Is it too late to get a therapist in here?
  • Maybe since you are in a hospital one of the nurses can grab him something to help him feel better? And hopefully as your labor progresses his adrenaline will kick in enough so that he feels momentarily better.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageludicrous:
    The thought has crossed my mind too. I know he is really worried about Lila and how she is going to react. He has been extra protective of her the past couple of weeks and the fight we got in this morning was about him bringing me food tonight/tomorrow night since the hospital thinks dinner time is 4:30 pm and I'm not going to survive until breakfast 14 hours later BFing and up all night. He basically told me he wasn't leaving her with the sitter period. You may be on to something. Is it too late to get a therapist in here?

:( He can't drive back with her to bring the food?

IDK how to get a therapist in there at this point (:P) but as for the food - if you're starving the nurses should be able to wrangle up something for you, even if it's the middle of the night. It may not be the best, but it'll be something.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"