Success after IF

When for train tables?

I know a lot of people have kids that love their train tables..and craiglist is flooded with them right now..I was thinking about picking up a used one for DS for Christmas.  He adores things with wheels, so I think he might eventually really like it...and I'd like to play with it.. Embarrassed ha! 

Is 1.5 too young to bother with it?  We are finishing up work on our attic, which will be a playroom, so there will be plenty of space for it.  

Re: When for train tables?

• Liam is just turning 2 in December and I have bought him a starter set to give him either for Christmas or his birthday- havent decided which one yet. I think around 2 is the perfect age. 1.5 might be a little young, but he will definitely grow into it. I feel like  most of Liam's toys I have started him young and he has just grown into them. 
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Eli loved train tables at 18 months and still does to this day at 2.5.  I would think it would be perfect for 18 months. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't think 1.5 is too young. If we'd had a birthday or Christmas at 1.5, DS would have one now! We are getting him one for his 2nd birthday in November and I'm so excited. If you have lots of space, I totally recommend Geotrax too, which they can build on the floor. DS got his set at 13 months and it was an immediate hit!
    After 7 failed IUIs, IVF w/ ICSI worked!!

I am thankful every day for my miracle after infertility.

And thrilled to be pregnant again after FET!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• imageRadler:
    I don't think 1.5 is too young. If we'd had a birthday or Christmas at 1.5, DS would have one now! We are getting him one for his 2nd birthday in November and I'm so excited. If you have lots of space, I totally recommend Geotrax too, which they can build on the floor. DS got his set at 13 months and it was an immediate hit!
      Thanks!! ! I'll keep my eyes peeled for some of those too! 
  • Don't know??!! But will be watching this post. J loves trucks the big tonka ones and loves to push them around the house..fill up the back of the dump trucks with toys and dump them out..

We have some of my bros old wooden trains..so getting a table might be fun way to use them..I just don't know how good his fine motor skills are for that?!

• We are looking at getting hayden one for christmas at 2.5. Had i thought of it, he probably would ha e enjoyed it last year as well.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • If you see one you really like, I'd go ahead.  DS LOVES his, and has been obsessed with his choo-choos since he turned 2.  We just keep adding slowly to the collection (all Thomas stuff).  I also got mine used on Craigslist, and it was in great shape.  It keeps him very occupied in the evenings and on wkends!  :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Get it!!  Jude is OBSESSED with trains.  You will get tons of use out of it.  We are buying a Thomas or Imaginarium one for him for Christmas.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"