2nd Trimester

pressure on bladder

Hi.  I started the week with rlp and then that turned into a heaviness in my abdomen.  I called the dr and they said it was normal.  Last night I started to feel a lot of pressure on my bladder.  The dr thought maybe a uti and had me come in.  They tested my urine and said everything looks fine.  I am guessing this pressure is from the baby.  Has anyone had this?  I expected this but much later. 

Re: pressure on bladder

• How far along are you. At about 14 weeks i started to get a lot more pressure and now he likes to just sit or kick me in the bladder. Ill be fine then feel him move and have to pee so bad i almost dont make it. Doc said normal;
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've just started noticing this last week. It's like all of a sudden I have to pee RIGHTNOW. No holding it for sure. I figure its the baby sitting right on the bladder.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I have this problem, it feels like a bowling bowl is just sitting on my bladder. I went to the hospital twice with this problem and it turned out to be a uti. My doctor put me on  antiobiotics for the entire pregnancy now and I also take cranberry pills daily.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I had the same thing, but mine started a little later.  No UTI, just a baby that sits low. 
    photo IMG_2317_zpsa2789747.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"