Babies on the Brain
Options

Where do you buy your swimsuits from?

Since I will be a skinny betch next summer, I'm browsing swimwear online. I have no clue what size I'll be when I'm done losing weight.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Where do you buy your swimsuits from?

• Options

Target

I go to the pool often and I like to have options so I purchased a brown bottom and black bottom, then I buy Target's $20 tops.  I probably have 10 or so tops that I've purchased over the last three years.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

PCOS and Hypothyroidism- Successful IUI's- May 2012 and October 2014.  Miscarriage @ 6w3d in December 2009.
  • Options
    Oooh I keep forgetting that once I'm skinny I can buy cute swimsuits from regular stores and not online.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I buy VS when they go on their crazy sales. I love the fit and they last forever.  Gap does a good job too.
    Warning: Bring Your Own Tissues...
    imageimageimage Sushi Sister to Meg 'n' Eric
    "I love glitterfarts and pregnant unicorns." ~ Tim'sWifey
    "Pregnancy is a beautiful thing, a natural thing, and how dare you degrade it with your yuppie wanna be rapper and his rhymes." ~ Melaneigh
    "Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, and half shut afterwards." Benjamin Franklin
  • Options

Usually I find something at Macy's, but I like to shop their end of season clearance. I try to only buy a suit every 2 years though because it's hard to find stuff that fits me right.

The bottoms of two piece suits from Target and the like never work on me because even when I'm skinny they don't cover enough of my ass. I'm just more modest than they make them.

• Options
    VS, normally on sale.  It took me a while but I finally found a cut that I love and will be buying another in that style soon.
    image  image
    О Привязать! Z!
    The Science Babies debuted 5/6/14 @ 34 weeks
  • Options
    VS...they are always flattering on me and have so many different cuts and styles to choose from
  • Options
    j.crew is my favorite place, you have to order online though.

Mom to 3 wonderful girls:
    Eva, born on 1/2/11
    Celia and Lily, born on 5/17/13
  • Options
    Maybe this makes me an old lady, but my favorite suit is from Land's End. 
    DS1 5/2010, DS2 11/2012
  • Options

I bit the bullet and bought a Lands' End swimsuit this past summer.

OMGILOVEIT.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Mostly VS. I love their suits. But my favorite suit of all time that finally died this year was from J. Crew. I had that sucker for 9 years and the only part that wore out was the elastic part that goes around the neck. And I am rough on my suits.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Options
    I bought mine from Macys. 
    Om nom nom
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Since I'm now old and fat, I got a nice one piece from Macy's.  I used to just get cheap skimpy suits at Target or Old Navy. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

imagejust.a.lurker:
    Maybe this makes me an old lady, but my favorite suit is from Land's End. 

I have a big chest (34DDD) and those suits are one of the only suits I can find to fit my chest.  I can't wear halters unless they have a tie on the back and the neck or it gaps and falls down.  I used to hate spending that much on a top (50 something) but I don't care anymore.  www.barenecessities.com has cute ones too, I bought a $100, something I would normally never do either, for our honeymoon because I had to have a sexy bikini for that. Smile

R&K married 4.15.11. TTC #1 since 7.11.12

BFP #1 9.9.12 EDD 5.21.13 c/p 9.12.12 at 4 weeks 1 day

BFP #2 10.15.12 EDD 6.28.13 c/p 10.19.12 at  4 weeks.

BFP #3 1.19.13 EDD 10.1.13 Eleanor born 10.7.13 at 40 weeks 6 days

13dpo hcg@32, progesterone@13.7, 15dpo hcg@110, 16dpo progesterone@25.9

My blog:Urban Times in Michigan ~ My Bfp Chart

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

www.venus.com

VS always disappoints me and I think target has 'ok' suits.

Formerly **eco**4k posts down the sh*tter Chart
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"