Alabama Babies

Trussville Methodist Consignment Sale

Hey ladies! Just want to let the BHM area girls know that Trussville Methodist is having their huge consignment sale this weekend. They are opening to the public tomorrow at 8am. The Friday hours are 8-6  and Saturday (50% off day) hours are 8-2.

Today is consignor shopping, but there is also a time for teachers (with school id and new moms (pregnant and first babies 6 months and under) that can shop TODAY. For the new mom shopping time, you may want to call Tandi at 655-1157 to see if you can still get in.

This sale is awesome, and from looking at the pics they posted last night on their FB page, they have some awesome stuff this year!!

https://trussvillemethodistconsignmentsale.com/salesdates.php

Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Trussville Methodist Consignment Sale

• This is our last weekend to get everything done, so I'm not sure I'd have time to go... and I have to work/go to OB appt tomorrow.  I'm thinking of asking my MIL to go and see if they have any good deals on some preemie and newborn clothing.  We don't really need any gear type items.  Have they been good on clothing in past years that there might be some left on Saturday morning?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I found them on FB and saw all their photos, wow!  I saw a huge rack labeled 0-3, but maybe they will have some preemie/newborn things?  Are you planning on going today/tomorrow?  If you happen to notice, could you let me know if there was any preemie or newborn girls things?  I'd hate to send my MIL for no reason. 
  • Loading the player...
  • imageSunshine05:
    I found them on FB and saw all their photos, wow!  I saw a huge rack labeled 0-3, but maybe they will have some preemie/newborn things?  Are you planning on going today/tomorrow?  If you happen to notice, could you let me know if there was any preemie or newborn girls things?  I'd hate to send my MIL for no reason. 

When I dropped my things off the other day they told me they have TONS of NB, 0-6m stuff.  They even had to create another section.  I am sure it would be worth sending her!  Almost everything I put in the sale was NB, 0-6m from my girls and I did have one preemie outfit. 

Also, they have someone check every single item you bring in at receiving for stains, and poor condition.  The stuff there is very nice.  It is the one consignment sale that I ALWAYS go to!

Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

• imageSeasideBride06:

imageSunshine05:
    I found them on FB and saw all their photos, wow!  I saw a huge rack labeled 0-3, but maybe they will have some preemie/newborn things?  Are you planning on going today/tomorrow?  If you happen to notice, could you let me know if there was any preemie or newborn girls things?  I'd hate to send my MIL for no reason. 

When I dropped my things off the other day they told me they have TONS of NB, 0-6m stuff.  They even had to create another section.  I am sure it would be worth sending her!  Almost everything I put in the sale was NB, 0-6m from my girls and I did have one preemie outfit. 

Also, they have someone check every single item you bring in at receiving for stains, and poor condition.  The stuff there is very nice.  It is the one consignment sale that I ALWAYS go to!

Thanks for the info!  I will have to see if she can go (she lives in T'ville) or I might just have to go early myself before we get going on other to-do list things!  Thanks!

• So, I went to the sale yesterday and there was lots of baby girl stuff!  I definitely think it would be worth it if either you or your MIL could stop by.

• Thanks! My MIL offered to swing by today to check for preemie stuff. So grateful she's saving me a trip since she lives just 5 minutes away! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"