Austin Babies
Options

My turn for a costume clicky poll

So here's the dealio:

We bought DS a dog costume this spring at a garage sale for like $0.50. Original idea was to have DD go as something that pairs with the dog (Dorothy (and Toto), a cat, etc.). But she saw that he was a dog and then she wanted to be a dog, too. Not really what I had in mind.

We have a Toddlers-and-Tiaras style dress for DD because my MIL never had any daughters and doesn't understand that she shouldn't spend money on formal dresses that will never ever ever be worn. 

We also have fairy wings, a tutu, and a wand, so DD could be a (super cute) Abby Cadabby.

So, what should they go as for Halloween? 

[Poll]
Dear Bump: You suck.

Re: My turn for a costume clicky poll

• Options
    I never coordinated with my brother for Halloween (at least from what I can remember). I say go with what you already have.
  • Options
    Part of me thinks I should jump on the chance to do a coordinating family thing this year since I'll probably never be able to again (I'm sure next year DD will be FAR to opinionated about her own costume).
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagerssnlvr:
    Part of me thinks I should jump on the chance to do a coordinating family thing this year since I'll probably never be able to again (I'm sure next year DD will be FAR to opinionated about her own costume).

This is what I'm thinking.  If I can coordinate next year, I'm gonna be allllllllllll over it.

• Options
    I think Abby Cadabby sounds really cute, but I was hoping for a two dogs option :)
  • Options
    imageEmer:
    I think Abby Cadabby sounds really cute, but I was hoping for a two dogs option :)
    lol...I know. I'm a mean mommy.
  • Options
    imageMrs.Froggianna:

imagerssnlvr:

This is what I'm thinking.  If I can coordinate next year, I'm gonna be allllllllllll over it.

I loved having my kids coordinate. One year DS was the tin man and DD Dorthy, last year DS was a Texas football player and she was the cheerleader. This year she wants to be a FBI agent. WTF??? I was ok with it and thought it would be cute to have DS as the prisoner, black/white stripes costume. Well DS has gotten to the age where he has an opinion and I can't convince him otherwise so he's going to be Spiderman. I am so sad they won't be coordinating but oh well. If you can convince Abby how "cool" Dorthy would be try and do that.
  • Options
    Call DS Barkley, DD is Abby Cadabby and you've got two coordinating Sesame Street characters with no additional money spent.
  • Options
    Let them both be dogs.  She wants to be a dog.  Let her be a dog, Dawg.
  • Options

I'm not getting the whole need to coordinate costumes thing (unless this a photo shoot for Martha Stewart Living or something, and in that case get them to buy the costumes! Wink

I think Abby Cadabby and a puppy are great Halloween costumes. I never coordinated with my sister.  When I was five, I wanted to be Darth Vader (cutest Darth Vader with pig tails you've ever seen!)  My sister wanted to be a fairy.  We looked awesome.  :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"