LGBT Parenting
Options

Uggg...stupid courier service!!! (VENT)

We have schduled our monitoring appts and are gearing up for our first IUI.  Well our clinic contaceted the pharmacy yesterday to set up the RX for the trigger and the after meds.  They were supposed to be here at noon and the courier is just now on his way at 7 PM.  We are both grumpy now and hungry because it is grocery night.  The wife is NOT happy...she gets very grumpy when she gets hungry.

THANK GOODNESS...we are going to have the HcG in house well in advance because this is unacceptable.  GRRRRRRRR!!!!

We had three BFN in the Fall of 2011. It is back on to some baby making come June. Swim little fellas, SWIM!!!!

Re: Uggg...stupid courier service!!! (VENT)

• Options
    I worry about that everytime... it's so hard to rely on others completely for this process. Glad you got what you needed and GOOD LUCK!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh geez, that's frustrating!  I hope the wife now has a full belly and is feeling better :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It finally got here at 8 PM last night.  I really wanted to bonk him on the noodle I was so mad.  I spoke to the pharmacy today and they apologized and said it will not happen again and will schedule an exact delivery time if/when we need their services next month.  Thank goodness our clinic has it shipped a week ahead of time.  Seeing those meds arrive though was exciting because it means try #1 is so very close. 
    We had three BFN in the Fall of 2011. It is back on to some baby making come June. Swim little fellas, SWIM!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"