Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Rules for the migration.

1. Any bumpies who are full of awesome, humor, and/or snark, are hereby mandated to join the 6-9 exodus, regardless of the ages of their child(ren).

2.The following topics of discussion will not be permitted:

*sippy cups

*transtioning to whole cow's milk

*toys to give on the first birthday

These rules are in the bumpgodz official declaration :mumbles: codes of conduct :: trails off...::

I'm just delivering them. 

IMG_8165 lb4lyfe2
Online Photo Editor

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Ztarrgheighzurr Lylliegh Smith is due in January!
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Rules for the migration.

• Options

D@mn! My first question was going to be something about if giving a sippy cup full of cow's milk would be appropriate for a childs 1st birthday gift...

No?

• Options

Loppy, I love your new sig! I see two teeth!

jreeds, you best get yourself packed up for the move. 

IMG_8165 lb4lyfe2
    Online Photo Editor

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Ztarrgheighzurr Lylliegh Smith is due in January!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageTitts McGeee:

Loppy, I love your new sig! I see two teeth!

jreeds, you best get yourself packed up for the move. 

I'm packed and ready to go :^)

• Options

Wait! You cannot leave me here with all the STTN, Naptime, Period, EBF, and Solid question that now will be asked 10 times a day from all the new 6-9 moms.

::Cries and tells herself it will be all be okay::

• Options
    imagecannonsmommy:

Wait! You cannot leave me here with all the STTN, Naptime, Period, EBF, and Solid question that now will be asked 10 times a day from all the new 6-9 moms.

Don't forget convertible carseats. Or is it convertable? Anyway, come with us!

IMG_8165 lb4lyfe2
    Online Photo Editor

• Options
    imageTitts McGeee:
    imagecannonsmommy:

::Packs bag and runs out the door::

• Options

::fratically dumps DS's toys in to a bag::

see you in the morning!!! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    When are we moving?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageMolluskwrangler:
    When are we moving?

I'm rushing over in the morning before my IT guy gets in & shuts it down. I wanna pick out a good room!!! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageTitts McGeee:
    imagecannonsmommy:

Ha!  I am dying to ask a carseat question have refrained and headed over to car-seat.org to lurk so I didn't make a Bump foul.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagejeffsbride2010:

imageMolluskwrangler:
    When are we moving?

I'm rushing over in the morning before my IT guy gets in & shuts it down. I wanna pick out a good room!!! 

Yes 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagejeffsbride2010:

imageMolluskwrangler:
    When are we moving?

Make sure everyone has a moving buddy!

• Options
    Will someone hold my hand? I'm scared!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Can I come too? IDK if I'm one of the cool kids or not.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

imagesbuxsweetie:

I'm not sure if I am either.  Wanna be my moving buddy???  I'll hold your hand and we can sing friendship songs! 

• Options
    Don't you tell me what to do, devilwoman.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageCupcakeKaper:

imagesbuxsweetie:

I'm not sure if I am either.  Wanna be my moving buddy???  I'll hold your hand and we can sing friendship songs! 

Lol this reminds me of finding nemo and needing an exit buddy.  This also reminds me of my college roommate who used to get drunk and yell, 'I need an adult!' whenever she had a problem.  :) 

• Options
    There is no way I'm one of the cool kids, but can I still come?
    imageimage
    BFP # 1- DS ~ TTC #2 since Jan. 2012 - BFP # 2 - "Baby Elsie" - Blighted Ovum - D&C August 22, 2012 at 7w3d, BFP # 3 - CP - December 30, 2012, BFP # 4 - CP - March 19, 2013 ~ First RE Appt. 4/24/13 Med cycle #1: 50mg Clomid and Trigger shot = BFN. Med. Cycle #2: 6 cysts found. No meds/rest cycle. Trying on our own = BFP # 5! Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 129 Beta #3 = 94 - CP - July 2, 2013. BFP # 6! Beta#1 = 21, Beta#2 =58 Beta#3 = 134. U/S shows heartbeat of 142 at 7w2d!
  • Options
    imageCupcakeKaper:

imagesbuxsweetie:

Can I join up with you guys? We can have our own "not sure if we're cool, but we're coming anyway" group.

• Options
    Dang, I just snuck in to 6-9, BUT I've been lurking on 9-12 already, so I'll see you there. :) 
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Options

imageHenHen25:

Stick with me kid!

photo 8171fa67-0749-444f-93ec-78250e104e5f_zps37aefc95.jpg

• Options
    I don't think I can tolerate this board without all of you, so I am hitching a ride too!  
    Livian Elizabeth and Alayna Marjorie!  On their way to 3!
    Lilypie - (mtvk)
    Lilypie - (WdLV)
  • Options
    imagerimjob:

imageHenHen25:

Stick with me kid!

Done!

imageimage
    BFP # 1- DS ~ TTC #2 since Jan. 2012 - BFP # 2 - "Baby Elsie" - Blighted Ovum - D&C August 22, 2012 at 7w3d, BFP # 3 - CP - December 30, 2012, BFP # 4 - CP - March 19, 2013 ~ First RE Appt. 4/24/13 Med cycle #1: 50mg Clomid and Trigger shot = BFN. Med. Cycle #2: 6 cysts found. No meds/rest cycle. Trying on our own = BFP # 5! Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 129 Beta #3 = 94 - CP - July 2, 2013. BFP # 6! Beta#1 = 21, Beta#2 =58 Beta#3 = 134. U/S shows heartbeat of 142 at 7w2d!
  • Options
    I'm still new, but I am going with y'all. That is where the interesting conversations are going to be!
  • Options
    imageCupcakeKaper:

imagesbuxsweetie:

YAY! ::takes cupcake's hand:: Kumbayaaa, my Lorrrrrd, Kumbayyaaaaa Big Smile

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    joining!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"