Babies on the Brain
Options

Does anybody else's H do this?

We get home from being gone most of the day and he sits down on the couch and passes out. I'm here so I guess it's not a big deal but this would never fly if the tables were turned. He'd be biitching and moaning about it and FFS I'm the one that's pregnant. Is it just mine or do other husbands pass out not worrying about the kids and all the things that need to get done?
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Does anybody else's H do this?

• Options
    He will sometimes if he's really tired, but he also doesn't have a problem with me doing the same. 
  • Options

I'm sure he wants to, but I find the phrase 'here, take your baby' passes through my lips quite often.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes.  He probably wouldn't moan too much if I did it every once in a while but he wouldn't get it if I made a habit of it.
    image  image
    О Привязать! Z!
    The Science Babies debuted 5/6/14 @ 34 weeks
  • Options
    We both do. While I would be annoyed as far as someone needing to deal with the children, when it comes to "all the other things that need to get done" if it does, great, it not sleep was worth it. As far as cleaning etc, whatever, if its dinner, then I guess its a pizza or a burger night. I just can't make myself get frustrated over stuff needing to be done.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Never.  I'm the one who does, LOL.  In fact, I think I'm about to take a little nap right now and it's almost 5 pm. 
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options

What irks me is that on weekends, he will sit and play his video games and when DD gets up, I am always the one who gets her out of her crib, change diaper, make her breakfast and sit/eat with her...while he is in the other room playing his games.

I think the only thing that makes me not say anything most of the time is that he works 2 jobs...about 60 hours a week and the weekends he has off are the only time he gets to just sit down. But, with that said...I also work 40 hours outside the home so I do speak up sometimes.

"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body."
    Goodbye little angel(7/22/2011)....see you in heaven
    Goodbye my second angel (9/18/2011)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I don't have kids so it is a little different. But it only irks me when DH is sleeping till 10 o nthe weekends and only works a part time job. I get up at 6 am and do all the chores etc. While he strolls out of bed at 10 am! That is the only thing that irks me.
    "Onward"--CathyMD Waiting since 07/5/2011 for our forever child! Yep we are adopting!
  • Options

imagebaze2:
    I don't have kids so it is a little different. But it only irks me when DH is sleeping till 10 o nthe weekends and only works a part time job. I get up at 6 am and do all the chores etc. While he strolls out of bed at 10 am! That is the only thing that irks me.

My H just sits on the couch while I load the dishes after dinner and he sits there watching me fold the laundry and run around and wants me to come sit with him.  Sometimes I do but I can't relax until chores are done.  I'm better at asking for help now.  If he wants to play a video game with me I tell him after he helps me fold the laundry etc... and he's pretty good about it, but having to ask annoys me.  I just want him to take initiative sometimes.

R&K married 4.15.11. TTC #1 since 7.11.12

BFP #1 9.9.12 EDD 5.21.13 c/p 9.12.12 at 4 weeks 1 day

BFP #2 10.15.12 EDD 6.28.13 c/p 10.19.12 at  4 weeks.

BFP #3 1.19.13 EDD 10.1.13 Eleanor born 10.7.13 at 40 weeks 6 days

13dpo hcg@32, progesterone@13.7, 15dpo hcg@110, 16dpo progesterone@25.9

My blog:Urban Times in Michigan ~ My Bfp Chart

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"