January 2011 Moms

I think he...

I think he will be wearing onesies forever!

Today I dressed Jay in a long sleeve t-shirt and a pair of pants. We were going to the doctor and I thought this would be easier than a onesie. We get home I try to put him down for a nap and he did not want to sleep. He still has not napped yet today. We are on attempt 3. I go in to calm him down after a half hour of attempt one. His pants are off, his diaper is off. I think that he will now be in onesies forever I am not sure I can change the sheets after every nap, everyday.

Re: I think he...

• That's too funny. I love onesies for so many reasons and yet I want to feed blueberries for snack but I'm too lazy to take the onesie off! That's when it's a real pain...
  • That is so funny..I don't like onesies at all..mostly because they don't fit too well with CDs...but I have a friend who loves them...I can see how it would help with keeping those diapers on though...

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageRouensDream:
    That is so funny..I don't like onesies at all..mostly because they don't fit too well with CDs...but I have a friend who loves them...I can see how it would help with keeping those diapers on though...

They do! We have a problem with them fitting right too. Either they are too big around his head and shoulders or they don't fit in length. But it is much better than a dirty diaper in his crib when I go to pick him up. Now I just have to figure out how to keep his pants on him. Overalls?

• My LO recently pulls the long sleeved ones so that his arm comes out and is in the neck hole with his head. It's kind of like an off-the-shoulder onesie. Stretches the heck out of it too, little stinker.
  • imageMrsLynnyD:
    My LO recently pulls the long sleeved ones so that his arm comes out and is in the neck hole with his head. It's kind of like an off-the-shoulder onesie. Stretches the heck out of it too, little stinker.

That sounds kind of cute! Jay just pushes his sleeves up so he can bite his arms.

• imageMrsLynnyD:
    My LO recently pulls the long sleeved ones so that his arm comes out and is in the neck hole with his head. It's kind of like an off-the-shoulder onesie. Stretches the heck out of it too, little stinker.

DS used to do this as a newborn.  We used to swaddle him in 2 blankets at night, and he would get out of both of them and pull his arm out of his long sleeved sleeper through the neck hole.  He was such a little stinker.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"