Infertility Veterans

TGI FRIDAY!!!! Weekend Plans?

It's finally Friday, what are your plans for the weekend?
TTC #1 Since 11/08 - Dx: MFI & PCOS
7 IUIs = All BFNs
2011: March IVF #1.2 = e/p @ 6w: May IVF #2 = BFN: July sFET #1 = BFN

2012: Jan We're Certified FC/A Parents
May IVF #3 = c/p
June-Nov Foster Mommy to M (Toddler)
July FET #2 = BFN
Aug FET #3 = BFN
Sept-Nov Foster Mommy to Baby Bella (Newborn)
Nov HSG/Sono = Clear!
Dec FET #4 = BFN

2013: Feb FET #5 = m/c @ 6.5w
May-July Foster Mom to H (8 yr old girl)
June/July/Aug IVF #4 = Freeze All
July = Unofficially Adopting T (10 yr old boy)
Sept FET #6 = TBD
**PAIF/SAIF Welcome**

Re: TGI FRIDAY!!!! Weekend Plans?

• Tonight - off at 4. Go visit DH & BIL at the fair. They're working.

Saturday - some laundry - the fair - birthday party - home (DH is working ALL DAY)

Sunday - Race for the Family - the afternoon - get caught up on housework and laundry

Have a wonderful weekend ladies! 

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• Tonight: Going to Target to get a gift card and then going out to dinner with DH.

Tomorrow: Wake up to watch College GameDay and then watch football (War Eagle!) all afternoon. Tomorrow late afternoon we have a "madhatter tea party" themed baby shower Huh?

Sunday: cleaning, grocery shopping, football...ect...

TTC #1 since June 2008 *SAIFW*

TI, IUIs, IVF = c/ps and BFNs

• Loading the player...
  • DH and I are going camping!   We leave tonight and get back Sunday.  2 nights of cuddling under the stars, making smores, hiking, and just bumming around. 

It's going to be cold but I can't wait!

TTC Since 10/08 4 IUIs=BFNx4
    IVF#1=BFP!! Twins!!
    Bradley and Billy born and lost on 2/2/11 at 19w2d due to pPROM/PTL. I miss you, little angels.
    IVF#2=BFN
    IVF#3=c/p IVF#4=Empty Follicle Syndrome; 1 mature, fertilized, & made it to blast. 5dt of "the lone ranger" on 9/6. Please stick, little one! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Friday - mow the lawn and do a few other little chores!  DH has been away for 2 weeks and come home tomorrow.

Saturday - Go and pick DH and our new puppy  up at the airport and then come home and introduce our Victorian Bulldog to the new guy (Olde English Bulldogge) - VERY excited. :)

Sunday - Hang out with DH and the dogs! :)

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • SIL dropped my niece (6yrs old) off to me @ work tonight, so we have her for the weekend, SIL & BIL are going away for their 10 year anniv.

Tomorrow-going to RE for 2nd beta!!! so psyched/nervous!  then taking my niece out to breakfast, and probably head to the mall for some shopping, and saturday night DH wants to take her to the movies.

Sunday-hanging out, then taking niece with us to another SIL & BIL's for a family dinner where we will do the hand-off to her parents LOL

So hard to not be able to talk about anything around her, she has "big ears" if you know what i mean LOL

**~*Noelle*~**
    Happily Wed DH in May 2010
    June 2012: DD#1 born after countless fertility cycles, our 4 year old miracle 
    TTC #2: current cycle: 225iu Menopur for 4 weeks, Ovidrel Trigger= BFP! Beta #1; 333, Beta #2 713! 1st u/s showed TWINS (7/18)
    BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"