Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

K9s (teeth)

Anyone have a really tough time with these? We sailed through the two bottom and two top but these have her up all night, which is really unlike her.

Any good tips?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: K9s (teeth)

• Options
    uh, how many canines does your baby have?
  • Options

imagebstrangely:
    uh, how many canines does your baby have?

Ok yes, reading that I was definitely not clear. She currently has her middle front tops and bottoms - I have no idea what those are called and I'm too lazy to google. Those came in easy. Now she is cutting her top canines and is miserable.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD was the same. She was up alllll night long. My Pedi recs Motrin (filled to the 2nd line...I believe thats 0.8?) And the gum rub (for the life of me I cant remember what its called, TOTAL brainfart), she also chews these little heart shaped rings I got from walmart frozen. It worked wonders for my DD.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    there are 8 incisors (the 4 top and 4 bottom teeth) canines (4) and molars (4) my daughter got her incisors and then her molars and then her canines (this is really common) it sounds like  your still waiting for more incisors? 

Little Rose is 2 1/2.
  • Options

They are hell. I remember my daughter getting them. Sad

You could try some children's tylenol or motrin. We have baby orajel but I don't really care for it.

Heymrwilson-2
  • Options

imagerosiemomma:
    there are 8 incisors (the 4 top and 4 bottom teeth) canines (4) and molars (4) my daughter got her incisors and then her molars and then her canines (this is really common) it sounds like  your still waiting for more incisors? 

Maybe, she has her two top incisors in and the other two incisors on the top have cut. Normally once they cut they don't bother her anymore, and it looks like her canines next to the incisors are coming in. Maybe she is cutting her molars, that would explain a lot about her behavior, but I would think this is is early.

Ah the fun teeth guessing game.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"