Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Who buys a hand-wash only outfit for a baby?

My mom.  I sent it home with her to wash because I don't do special-care baby laundry.  And it isn't even a frilly dress that I might use for photos or her birthday outfit -- it's just an outfit. Gah.

Re: Who buys a hand-wash only outfit for a baby?

• Options
    That sucks. We have a handwash cycle on our washing machine so it wouldn't be too bad for me.
    i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • Options
    Oh Oh I have the answer to this one ! My MIL , like I have time to hand wash anything ! Let alone small pants and a small shirt.... Not going to happen !
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I will either 1) send it home with my mom every time it is dirty, or 2) put it in a lingerie bag in the regular wash and hope for the best.
  • Options
    I'd probably throw it in the washing machine just to see what happens. I don't read the care tags on baby clothes. I just assume they're machine washable.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

The Nest/Bump sucks and won't let me change my location. I'm in Arkansas, not Florida.
  • Options
    Who MAKES a hand wash only outfit for a baby?  Seriously?  WTF?
  • Options

A lot of B's smocked stuff is supposed to be handwashed.

I just throw it all into the washer, though.  It all looks great.

• Options
    My MIL too...I usually just turn it inside out, put it on gentle, and hope for the best. There is NO WAY I am hand-washing DD's clothes!
     BFP#1- 2/12/10 DD born 10/20/10
     BFP#2- 7/27/13 EDD- 4/5/13 CP 8/4/13 @ 5weeks1day
     BFP#3- 12/1/13 EDD- 8/10/14

• Options
    If I happen to read a tag that says "hand wash" I pretend I didn't read it and throw it in the washer anyway, but I usually hang them up to dry just to be safe. I have a few of my own clothes that are supposed to be hand washed, they're still fine!
  • Options
    I have to soak practically everything before it gets washed anyway so I feel like all I do is hand wash baby clothes.
  • Options
    My mom does the same thing! It is frustrating, but they are really cute..so maybe it is worth it. :)
  • Options
    I don't even hand wash my own clothes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"