North Carolina Babies

newborn photographer recommendations

I know this gets asked a lot so I'm sorry for asking again but could you recommend your/a newborn photographer. I would prefer to use someone that gives you a CD/rights to the images but I'm willing to consider someone who doesn't if the price is right.

Thanks so much... I know these repeat questions must get old fast!

TTC #1 since Oct 09 Dx w/Anovulation

Cycle #7: 1/10/11 = Surprise BFP after 3rd failed treatment cycle!!!    2/24: m m/c @ 10w0d

4/11: Natural Cycle = BFP!!
IT'S A BOY!!! :)
Brady: Born 12/25/2011 - Our Christmas Day Miracle!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

TTC #2 June 13
Cycle #1: BFP!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: newborn photographer recommendations

• My old college roomate is doing photography now and is amazing!!! She just did our boys this past week. Highly recommend her not just because she's great but she is truly a great photographer and super easy to work with. Here's her website:

https://www.photographybydanielleanderson.com/

• Loading the player...
  • HIGHLY recommend Melissa Berg photography (www.melissabergphotography.com)

She did my son's newborn  session and they turned out so awesome!  She does sell CD and has excellent prices compared to other local photographers :-)

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I highly recommend 2&3 Photography.  Sarah and Thad (a married couple) are in Durham and travel to take pictures.  They will do anything you need and are so flexible.  They are fun, in their late 20's and have a baby themselves.  Check out their website.  I used them for our wedding, and my SIL uses them for her daughter's modeling.  I will use them shortly for maternity and newborn pictures!  I absolutely adore them and their creativity.  They capture more than I could ever imagine.

Get in touch with them and see what you think!  GL!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks so much for the recs. I will definitely be checking them out! :)
    TTC #1 since Oct 09 Dx w/Anovulation

Cycle #7: 1/10/11 = Surprise BFP after 3rd failed treatment cycle!!!    2/24: m m/c @ 10w0d

4/11: Natural Cycle = BFP!!
    IT'S A BOY!!! :)
    Brady: Born 12/25/2011 - Our Christmas Day Miracle!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

TTC #2 June 13
    Cycle #1: BFP!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"