Pregnant after IF
Options

Crochet baby hats?

Other then on Etsy, anyone have any good sites to recommend for baby crochet hats that are inexpensive?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Crochet baby hats?

• Options
    I'll be stalking this post for replies as I'm looking for the same thing!
  • Options

these are kind of middle of the road but organic cotton.. im getting one of the beanies for our newborn pics :)

https://www.etsy.com/shop/adorableorganics?ref=seller_info

Married November 2007
    DH became a double above knee amputee with traumatic brain injury (TBI) - July 2009
    TTC - August 2009 DX: Severe MFI & TF due to TBI
    DH SA 0 count, started clomid therapy - November 2010
    DH SA 0 count, increased clomid dosage - January 2011
    DH SA 75 million with 60% motility!! - May 2011
    IVF with ICSI ONLY OPTION - May 2011
    3dt of 2 Grade A 8&7 cell embryos May 19, 2011
    +HPT May 30 2011 -- Memorial Day!
    Beta #1 = 34 Beta #2 = 101.8 Beta #3 = 603!
    Expecting beautiful Eden Grace February 7, 2012!
    I don't believe that God ever tells us "no". he has three options. Yes, not right now, or I have something better in mind. We just have to wait & see. BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sorry it's not clicky. I'm on my iPad. https://www.taylorjoelle.com/
  • Options
    Depends on your definition of inexpensive, but my friend Sarah crochets hats on the side... I have a couple that should be arriving this week and I'm so excited to see them!  Here's her FB page that has lots of pictures of what she makes. 
  • Options
    I dunno.  I knit, so I've made a bunch of hats and booties for my LO.  Maybe I should open an etsy store.  :  )
    Beautiful Miracle Baby lost at 21 weeks due to pre-term labor and incompetent cervix. FET#1 BFN, FET#2 BFP, early loss. FET#3 BFN. IVF#2 BFFN. FET #4 BFP after removing bilateral hydrosalpinx and 3 months of lupron depot. Sticky Bun is here!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Also, check out your local yarn stores.  Usually the proprietors or workers make baby stuff and sell them in the stores.  
    Beautiful Miracle Baby lost at 21 weeks due to pre-term labor and incompetent cervix. FET#1 BFN, FET#2 BFP, early loss. FET#3 BFN. IVF#2 BFFN. FET #4 BFP after removing bilateral hydrosalpinx and 3 months of lupron depot. Sticky Bun is here!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageEchloe:
    I dunno.  I knit, so I've made a bunch of hats and booties for my LO.  Maybe I should open an etsy store.  :  )

You should post some pics of what you've made!  I knit, but only know how to do baby blankets... basic knit/purl patterns.  I haven't taken the time to teach myself how to do more complicated things requiring much thought or increasing/decreasing.  I had a friend and a knitting group but she dropped off the face of the earth and the knitting group disbanded.  So now I'm a newbie left to teach myself. 

• Options
    Oooo...I have recently seen a commercial about a coupke of guys who started a knitted hat project...women from a third world country make the hats and the sale of the hats benefits these women...dang it.  I can't remember what it was called!  If I think of it, I'll post it. 
    Stopped BCPs December 2008 TTC since June 2009 6 unsuccessful Clomid cycles Dx Annovulatory due to PCOS January 2010 DH-perfect 4 unsuccessful IUIs Began Lupron July 7 for first IVF IVF cancelled; overstimulation and coasting lead to huge drop in E2 New testing with an Endocrinologist...perhaps a new diagnosis... So, not PCOS but Hashimoto's Thyroiditis November 2010 After a looong break, started seeing a new RE. Gearing up for IVF 1.2. Beta 1=197!! BabyFruit Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"