December 2010 Moms

F/u: the biting mystery, possibly solved!

I think we figured out what's biting us! So I went to my doc yday, she wasn't much help except to confirm that it wasn't a rash or scabies. She definitely thought they were bug bites of some kind-gave me lotions to help with itching. So last night, as DH and I are getting ready for bed, I see an ant on my pillow. A small black ant. I realize.. Hmm this is the 3rd ant I've seen in this house today. So DH whips out his phone, using it as a flashlight to look under the bed.. And it gets reallllly quiet. Then he says, you probably dont want to see this. Yeah.. An army of ants living under our bed!!! They were actually all over the floor in our bedroom but so small you could barely see them ob our hardwood. We sprayed Raid and all that (at 11pm mind you) and I literally just killed one as it crawled up my arm (awesome) but trying to get exterminator in today. Thanks for all your suggestions ladies!

Re: F/u: the biting mystery, possibly solved!

• Ants can be so nasty! Hopefully you can get the exterminator over to get rid of them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Glad you got some answers! I'm surprised the pest control people didn't see ants, though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I am totally getting the heebiejeebies about all those ants under the bed/in the bedroom.  I think I would have freaked out.  I'm so glad you figured out what was biting you!

• I think I literally would have stayed in a hotel.... ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!! I HATE ANTS.

• yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!  im glad you found the buggers!  now you can solve the problem.
  • I would have flippin FREAKED!  WOW!  And then I would have grabbed the Shop Vac and laid waste to their little Happy Town under the bed!  Good luck w/ the eradication!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Eesh, I can't imagine an army of ants under my bed.  I think I'd be sleeping on the couch that night.  But hooray for an answer!
    photo 8653f130-7264-42f4-8d67-9a73d64cacce_zps8c973e49.jpg

BFP #1 4/14/10. Big B born 12/28/10.

BFP #2 5/27/12. EDD 2/1/13. m/c and D&C 6/21/12.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"