Success after IF
Options

RP: Anyone interested in helping out my prek class?

We are teaching my pre-k class about each state. Every week we introduce a new state, the capital, state flag, and something it is known for. So far we have covered NJ, NY, and FL. The kids are really getting into it, we pretend we are on a road trip and drive from state to state.

So my question is would any of you lovely ladies be willing to send my class a postcard from your state? We asked the families for help with this but unfortunately we don't have a lot of students with family across the country.

If you are interested email me at Tara Ryan618 at gmail dot com

Thanks ladies! 

ETA: We have the following states covered

Arizona
California
Colorado
Hawaii
Idaho
Illinois
Kansas
Louisiana
Massachusetts
Missouri
Michigan
Nebraska
North Carolina
Texas
Virginia
Forever in our hearts
~12/05 * 7/06 * 12/06 * 4/07 * 10/08~
"When the world says, "Give up" hope whispers, "Try one more time"
After 4yrs, 5 IUI's, 2 IVF's, 2 FET's, PGD, and 5 losses our little miracle is finally here!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Cricket's Cadence

Re: RP: Anyone interested in helping out my prek class?

• Options
    I'm picking up a few in a couple weeks for the twins.  They are doing something similar but with The Gingerbread Man book.  We're going to a fall festival in PA.  DH and I are also spending a night in Phily in November.  I can happily do another one for you.
  • Options
    Going to New Orleans in Oct and could send one from there.  I have a bunch of pix from Boston if you would like photography??????
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just emailed you :)
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Options
    Hmmm... I just got a weird error message only email. Let me know if you didn't get it. I'd be happy to send some things from Boston.
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Options

imageDragonfly1226:
    I just emailed you :)

I'm sorry I was writing the post from my phone and forgot to add the 618 to my email address. Can you send again? Or I can just PM you the info. 

We still need PA and LA so if you girls are willing that would be great!! Let me know if you want me to PM you the address. 

Thanks again ladies

Forever in our hearts
    ~12/05 * 7/06 * 12/06 * 4/07 * 10/08~
    "When the world says, "Give up" hope whispers, "Try one more time"
    After 4yrs, 5 IUI's, 2 IVF's, 2 FET's, PGD, and 5 losses our little miracle is finally here!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
    Cricket's Cadence
  • Options

add the "618" where...I tried to email you yesterday.  Going to New Orleans in three weeks and could get something from there.

Let me know 

• Options
    nevermind...saw it
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"