Minnesota Babies

What about Wisconsin towns/cities?

I wrote a couple of posts down that we are moving to Minneapolis in january.  We would really love a newer home to rent around $1300. Is there anywhere in WI that is great, closer to the airport and would have great housing in my price range?

Re: What about Wisconsin towns/cities?

• Wisconsin is at least 30 minutes from the airport...and that's in times of zero traffic. 

I do love Hudson though, but if you're willing to look that far out from the airport, check out Stillwater, Mahtomedi, Cottage Grove and Saint Paul Park too.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I live just outside of Hudson. DH works near the airport. He has a 30-40 min commute. Hudson, Roberts, Hammond, River Falls are all great towns near I-94.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'd say check out Hudson given it's proximity to the interstate, but also consider places like South St. Paul, Woodbury, Cottage Grove, Inver Grove Heights, Eagan, etc. 

The thing you're going to run into with living in WI is like PP mentioned, it's at least 30-40 minutes in GOOD traffic to get to the airport...  Also, what's the cost of gas for that level of commuting.  It really starts to add up in a hurry!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"