Pregnant after a Loss
Options

f/u to freaking out post last night....

Thank you all so much for talking my off the ledge last night. It's not a fun thing to have a panic attack at 11:30pm and your messages really helped calm me down. The cramps were gone when I woke up, and I'm drinking water like it's going out of style today, just to be on the safe side ;) I keep telling myself that this pg is not my last pg, and I need to enjoy these early days and not spend them as a panicky mess. Thank you all so much!

Much love & baby dust,

~L

Re: f/u to freaking out post last night....

• Options
    so glad you were able to get some rest and that today things are better.  Hope all continues to go smoothly for you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Great news!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Water.  It is our friend.  Big Smile

Glad the cramping has eased up and you're feeling better.  

Me: 39 DH: 35 - TTC #1 since October 2010
    BFP #1 2-1-11 Missed Miscarriage 3-14-11(9 wks)-D&C
    BFP #2 9-17-11 EDD 5-29-12
    Edward James born 3-14-12 weighing 1lb11oz at 29w1d via c section due to low fluid and growth restriction from crappy placenta.
    My BFP Chart
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers <a href="http://s1088.photobucket.com/albums/i339/sbphotos1/?action=view
  • Options

i missed your post, but i'm glad you're feeling better! 

i was kinda freaked out last night too with cramps....now i'm going to go drink some water :) 

ttc (on and off) since we were married in 2005
    unexplained if
    3/2011 injectibles with tic = bfp and twins!! edd december
    lost both heartbeats and emergency d&c at 7 weeks
    9/2011 letrozole,injectibles,and iui = BFP! edd june 2 - baby girl born at 32 weeks and 1 month in NICU...so happy to be healthy and home! 8/2012 whoa! surprise! baby boy due june 2...again!
    "...and guard with tenderness, small things that have no words."
  • Options

imagetheresat858:

It's funny, I can respond to posts on here & reassure people, but it is so much harder to reassure myself. (I had some mild cramping this morning and immediately panicked, but am reminding myself not to worry since there is no bleeding and some cramping is normal - the ute has to make room for baby!)

This is exactly how I feel!!! And it's especially hard to calm myself down when it's 11:30pm and I'm exhausted. There's no being rational at that point :P

• Options
    imageliesam:

imagetheresat858:

It's funny, I can respond to posts on here & reassure people, but it is so much harder to reassure myself. (I had some mild cramping this morning and immediately panicked, but am reminding myself not to worry since there is no bleeding and some cramping is normal - the ute has to make room for baby!)

This is exactly how I feel!!! And it's especially hard to calm myself down when it's 11:30pm and I'm exhausted. There's no being rational at that point :P

Soooooooooooo true! 

BFP#1 EDD 11/8/11 - MC @ 9w6d, 4/15/11 we said goodbye
    BFP#2 DD arrived 5/7/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"