Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Today has been SO boring on here!!

Too much dramz from last night? Well, whats for dinner ?
Photobucket

Re: Today has been SO boring on here!!

• imagerawrandstuffx10:

i'm having the lulz.

• imagebstrangely:

imagerawrandstuffx10:

i'm having the lulz.

hahaha, WIN.

Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • I have been here but it took me over three hours between working to read the UO on 12-24. I am straddling, not moving over completely. And now I am done with work. See y'all tomorrow.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

• imageKitiara0364:
    I have been here but it took me over three hours between working to read the UO on 12-24. I am straddling, not moving over completely. And now I am done with work. See y'all tomorrow.

I think you have to wait for that magical overnight transformation to fully move there :) Let me know when you start dreaming of unicorns and glitter :) hahaha!!

Photobucket
  • imagerawrandstuffx10:

imageKitiara0364:
    I have been here but it took me over three hours between working to read the UO on 12-24. I am straddling, not moving over completely. And now I am done with work. See y'all tomorrow.

I think you have to wait for that magical overnight transformation to fully move there :) Let me know when you start dreaming of unicorns and glitter :) hahaha!!

I have til 130 am on Sunday morning, and then I am officially too old for this board. I feel really weird looking over there though since just last week I was complaining that I couldnt breathe but for the glitter and puppy farts clogging my lungs whenever I visited.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"