Pregnant after a Loss
Options

I just cried...

Over the lasagna I made! Because it wasn't done in time for DH to take it to work for dinner like I had planned..... As in mascara running down the face, call your mother cried. Which then summersaulted into PGAL "what-ifs" lol. Wow. Hormones. :/
what ridiculous things have you cried over lately?
? J + J = 5/29/10.?
TTC since 8/2010. Irregular cycles after stopping BCP.
1st BFP! 3/26/11. Missed M/C - D&C 5/2/11.
Always missed: Our little Blueberry. It's Never Over.
2nd BFP! 9/3/11 on last unmedicated cycle! EDD: 5/11/12
1stBeta @13DPO = 289, 2ndBeta @15DPO = 619!
? Clementine Lorraine, we love you so much already! ?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I just cried...

• Options
    My last breakdown was over that exact same thing-dinner not being ready in time. I felt like a complete failure. DH had to hug me and assure me I was still a good wife. It sounds ridiculous now but I was so upset!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Everything?! Recently I have been known to cry at world news tonight, the shawshank redemption, the office (the show on NBC) and when my DH told me I was being snarky to his parents (which I kind of was). Just when I think I'm over my week of crying something else comes up and the flood begins all over again!

25 People Who Haven't Quite Figured Out Parenting Yet

Lilypie - (TIAf)

Lilypie - (95p4)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageitsmegin:
    My last breakdown was over that exact same thing-dinner not being ready in time. I felt like a complete failure. DH had to hug me and assure me I was still a good wife. It sounds ridiculous now but I was so upset!

haha this is exactly what went down in my kitchen an hour ago. Lol. I'm laughing now, but wow. He had to leave for work and called to make sure I'm okay and was like "Uhm, this is how the next 7 months are going to be isn't it....o well, It's okay I love you. " DH so sweet, all while I'm a nut. :)
    ? J + J = 5/29/10.?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Sorry your DH didn't get any lasagna. Sorry too because laughed when I read this, mostly because I can totally relate and because the vision of a mascara running cry is too great!

Last week I cried...as in a throw my head into a pillow and sob...when my DH dropped dinner's roasted veggies on the kitchen floor. Apparently the oven mitt had a hole in it and he burnt himself and thus veggies ended up on floor. I was so distraught...okay irrationally upset...and he feel awful about the whole thing. He came to see me weeping in the bedroom and I told him through sobs that I just couldn't speak to him at that moment! Drama queen at all!?! There were a few veggies that remained in the pan and because I was still upset I told him I had to have them because the baby needed his vitamins! Yup, he got no veggies...I'm terrible and felt bratty in hindsight. However, we both laughed about it about half an hour later. Sometimes all you can do is laugh and find utter amusement in pregnancy hormones! :) 

BFP #1 (baby Jude) M/C 11.09; BFP #2 c/p 01.10; BFP #3 (Little Bear) Missed M/C, D&C 09.10 at 12 weeks; BFP #4 c/p 01.11; BFP #5 our precious baby boy, born 11/20/11
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

The pampers commercial where the baby scoots its butt across the floor.  Don't ask, I couldn't tell you why.

• Options
    I was just watching pregnancy announcement videos and balled my eyes out.  I have also been watching family matters reruns and balling for the past couple of days.  I am not much of a cryer normally.
  • Options
    imageBipBopBoo:

Sorry your DH didn't get any lasagna. Sorry too because laughed when I read this, mostly because I can totally relate and because the vision of a mascara running cry is too great!

Last week I cried...as in a throw my head into a pillow and sob...when my DH dropped dinner's roasted veggies on the kitchen floor. Apparently the oven mitt had a hole in it and he burnt himself and thus veggies ended up on floor. I was so distraught...okay irrationally upset...and he feel awful about the whole thing. He came to see me weeping in the bedroom and I told him through sobs that I just couldn't speak to him at that moment! Drama queen at all!?! There were a few veggies that remained in the pan and because I was still upset I told him I had to have them because the baby needed his vitamins! Yup, he got no veggies...I'm terrible and felt bratty in hindsight. However, we both laughed about it about half an hour later. Sometimes all you can do is laugh and find utter amusement in pregnancy hormones! :) 

Thank you for sharing this great story! :) made me smile!
    ? J + J = 5/29/10.?
  • Options
    I have enough energy to do one big chore an evening, and Monday night is grocery shopping night.  So there were still a ton of dirty dishes from the weekend, and so I planned to do dishes the next night before dinner (so Justin could cook).  Justin got home from class (around 10pm).  He was being all quiet, asked me in a snarky voice "So what did you do tonight?" and started doing the dishes.  I was positive he was pissed at me, so I just went in the bathroom and cried.  Silent crying with streaming tears... When I came out, he asked what was wrong, so I told him.  He said he wasn't mad, it was just a long day.  So basically I sobbed by myself for no reason.

image Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

Justin + Laura 10.18.08
    TTC #1 09.10/Dx PCOS 12.10/BFP #1 12.29.10/EDD 9.10.11/Missed m/c 2.3.11/D&C 2.15.11
    “Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.”-Kahlil Gibran
    Cycle #1 4.2.11 + Clomid = BFN/Cycle #2 5.9.11 + Clomid + Trigger Shot = TWINS! 
    Walter Allen and Eleanor Joan 1.15.12
    Another baby on the way! 8.25.14

• Options

I am reading this with tears down my cheeks now. I am watching XFactor Embarrassed This one little man only wants a girlfriend, he's never kissed a girl and he is a horrible song, his mom is with him and still proud as can be. And one girls cuts and styles hair at a nursing home... 

I havent had a "moment" in front of DH, but I know it is coming... I can just feel it.

October Artist, I bet your lasagna was great and YH will enjoy it tomorrow. Hope your night goes better.

BFP #1- 11/7/10 ~EDD 7/20/11 ~M/C (bo) 12/6/10 @ 8wks ~Missing my Little Firework

BFP #2- 9/11/11 ~EDD 5/25/12 ~M/C (mmc10w)11/4/11 @ 11wks ~Missing my May Flower

BFP #3- 02/21/12 ~EDD 11/1/12  Audrey Lee Born 11/4/2012

BFP #4 ~EDD 6/20/14 stick baby stick!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options

I love these stories!

I haven't had an irrational, hormone induced crying moment this pregnancy yet, but LAST TIME...wooooheeee I had a doozy!

We had ordered Mexican food from Yummy Taco.  In NYC (not sure if it's like this in other places) most mexican food take out is made by Asians.  You can get a menu from a Chinese restaurant and one from a Mexican place and they'll have the same phone number/address.  Anyway, when you call, it can be difficult to understand what the person on the phone is saying with the thick, Asian accent and they talk really quickly.  Plus, they sometimes have a hard time understanding what you're saying (which I guess is why they put letters and numbers by all the items so they can just ask, "what number?"

SO, we ordered a bunch of stuff.  I had DH call because I wasn't in the mood to deal with the communication issues.  

The food was delivered and I notice they gave him the wrong meat for his fajitas.  He had asked for steak and they sent ground beef (he specifically said steak and then followed up with, "not ground beef, right?"  So I call back and tell them the mistake.  The lady says DH ordered wrong and I flip out saying, "NO WAY, I heard what he said and he ordered STEAK".  So they say they'll send some out. Fine.

THEN I open up my burrito.  It was supposed to be refried beans and cheese.  Well, much to my utter dismay, it was black beans and cheese.  CUE TEARS, SCREAMING AND SWEAR WORDS!!!   It was like I turned into the Hulk.  I start yelling at DH why wasn't he more specific about the beans?!  He said he thought he was!  So I call back AGAIN (which I dread) and I tell the lady what happened.  Well I swear I must have repeated myself 7 times trying to get her to understand what I was saying.  In those 7 times I am slowly getting louder and really rude.  She then says that she'll send new burritos, but we have to pay for them.  By now I'm screaming into the phone, "FINE JUST SEND THE STUPID BURRITOS!!!!"  

I hang up, run into the bedroom and cry as if the world was ending.  I mean just positively hysterical.  I could hardly breathe.  I kept repeating over and over, "I HAAAATE HER!  I WANT TO KILL THE YUMMY TACO LADY!" All between heaving sobs.

We laughed about it later, but man oh man, I went off the deep end. 

I still hate that stupid Yummy Taco lady.

Me: 39 DH: 35 - TTC #1 since October 2010
    BFP #1 2-1-11 Missed Miscarriage 3-14-11(9 wks)-D&C
    BFP #2 9-17-11 EDD 5-29-12
    Edward James born 3-14-12 weighing 1lb11oz at 29w1d via c section due to low fluid and growth restriction from crappy placenta.
    My BFP Chart
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers <a href="http://s1088.photobucket.com/albums/i339/sbphotos1/?action=view
  • Options
    ha!  I have yet to do any crazy pregnant lady crying.  I get weepy now and then, but no full out sobbing yet!

BFP#1 EDD 11/8/11 - MC @ 9w6d, 4/15/11 we said goodbye
    BFP#2 DD arrived 5/7/12
  • Options
    I burnt my toast this morning and I cried! lol
  • Options
    Haha! I am loving this post right now!
    Lauralew- :( I'm sorry about your silent cry, dirty dishes are also a sore subject in this house (no dishwasher here).
    Baroo- thanks! Lol, he will def love the lasagna- I've already had two pieces. It's my "famous" veg. lasagna, I'll have to post the recipe sometime. It's so good!
    sbphotos- !!! Can I just say, :D I love how you wrote in caps your sobbing words about the yummy taco lady! I was dying while reading! Love that you shared!
    ? J + J = 5/29/10.?
  • Options

imageoctober_artist:
    imageitsmegin:

haha this is exactly what went down in my kitchen an hour ago. Lol. I'm laughing now, but wow. He had to leave for work and called to make sure I'm okay and was like "Uhm, this is how the next 7 months are going to be isn't it....o well, It's okay I love you. " DH so sweet, all while I'm a nut. :)

Aw glad he was nice about it!

• Options
    I had my moments most of them at work.. when the stress gets to hard to handle I close and lock my door and cry Crying... Grab my makeup and touch up and sometimes the cycle goes on and onCrying...I try my hardest to hide it... I manage 15 staff in 7 different departments I cant let them see me cry... Embarrassed
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"