September 2011 Moms
Options

C-section ladies...

How long did your bleeding last after your surgery?

Re: C-section ladies...

• Options
    Mine didn't last long.  By the time I left the hospital at 4 days PP I was pretty much only spotting.  I had a bit more bleeding after my first section.  I think I bled at least a full week last time.  And then spotted a few days after that. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm still bleeding, but it's more like a very very light period or spotting. It's been like that for about a week and a half.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    it was heavy for about a week and then I still bled very lightly/had spotting for the next 4 weeks.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I passed a lot of clots the very first night and have had very little since then. I mainly had minor staining and some thick mucus but it ended last week.
  • Options
    I'm about 1 week, 1 day post c-section, and I still have a bit of bleeding. I hope that's normal! (my ob/gyn just went on maternity leave, so I'm waiting for further instructions/scrambling for another ob/gyn!)
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    I am 12 days out and still bleeding lightly (too much for a panty liner).
  • Options
    imagegwendarling:
    I'm about 1 week, 1 day post c-section, and I still have a bit of bleeding. I hope that's normal! (my ob/gyn just went on maternity leave, so I'm waiting for further instructions/scrambling for another ob/gyn!)
    I am 1 week and 1 day pp and still have some bleeding it fluctuates from day to day. I saw my OB yesterday to have my incision checked and he didn't seem concerned.
  • Options
    I'll be 3 weeks tomorrow and It had totally stopped as of yesterday, but then I had another 'gush' today.  I think I'm almost done though.  It was never super heavy though except for the first couple days.  
  • Options
    imagenewtoitall:
    imagegwendarling:
    I am 1 week and 1 day pp and still have some bleeding it fluctuates from day to day. I saw my OB yesterday to have my incision checked and he didn't seem concerned.
    Seriously, thanks for this. It's been one of the million things worrying me as a new mother!
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    I had nothing after day 3 post c/s. Then almost 2 weeks after I started to get thick mucousy discharge which has been a few days now. Going to Dr on Friday
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    It has tapered off a lot since yesterday and I'm hardly bleeding today but it was pretty heavy the first week and then got lighter after that.
    Mommy to three adorable boys!
  • Options
    I'm going between light bleeding and spotting, at 6 days pp.
    -A well-tended garden is indicative of a well-tended soul.-
    image  image
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

imageExpectantSteelerFan:
    I've had days of nothing, and days of soaking a pad still (today is one).  Today is also the day I first started carrying the baby in the car seat myself and I picked ds up twice, so I'm wondering if the return of my heavy bleeding is from that.

My OB said lots of activity can cause a heavier flow. BFing can as well.  I'm almost 4 wks pp and am still spotting. 

• Options
    It's been 3 weeks today and I still spot here and there.
  • Options
    I bled lightly for 2 or 3 days, and spotted for about a week. 
    imageimageimage
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"