Multiples
Options

What is the best budget friendly crib mattress?

We bought one of our cribs today (target doesn't seem to keep more than 1 crib in stock at a time), and I know I need to start getting mattresses. We bought the colgate classica 1 for dd ($150)...is there anything else that is a good (well rated) mattress that is less than $100?
Wife. MoM {1G + BBG triplets}. DIY'er. Quilter. 

Re: What is the best budget friendly crib mattress?

• Options
    We love the Kolcraft one from Walmart for about $45...
  • Options
    We got our dual sided soy foam mattresses for just over $100/ea on sale @ Costco.com
    TTK 9/06 / TTC 10/08 / Twins 12/11 / Life Blog
    5 REs + 3 surgical hysteroscopies for septum/lap + 3 failed IUIs
    IVF w/ICSI/AH & acu = BFP!, unexplained spontaneous m/c @ 8w2d (our little girl),
    FET w/acu = BFP!, B/G twins!, lost MP @19w, dx w/funneling cervix @20w,
    twins nearly lost to IC @21w, saved by rescue cerclage, 17P & 16w of bedrest
    Our twins born @36w4d via CS when A came foot first

Thankful for every day

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageeyelovemascara:
    We love the Kolcraft one from Walmart for about $45...

This exactly for us!!

Spontaneous Di/Di twin boys born at 34 weeks on 02/21/2011
    Baby #3 due January 2016
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    we have the safety 1st one from Walmart that was $40... it's nice and firm juts like Griffin's $$$ mattress we got at BBB.  I have been very happy with them.
    I used to be Goldie_locks_5 but the new nest is so screwed up that I was forced to start over.
    imageimage
  • Options
    We also spent $40 at Walmart.  They're all federally regulated as far as safety concerns, and IMO I don't think babies and kids care about extra padding and such, DS1 can fall asleep just as easily on our hard laminate floor or sitting up in his car seat as he can in his nice bed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"