Success after IF
Options

Some really nice news on IF Vets.

A LONG-timer that many of us know from TTTC/IF finally has some wonderful news to share. :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Some really nice news on IF Vets.

• Options
    Fabulous news. Praying everything continues to go well!
  • Options
    woohoo!!!!  That's AWESOME!!  great number too!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so happy for her and It hope we see great news from Wormy tomorrow too!!!
  • Options

it's always nice to gain new members! Congrats to her and her family!

Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence
  • Options

That made me cry!!!! how amazing!!!

Now C'mon Wormie!!!!!!

• Options

imageMontyMrs:
    I'm so happy for her and It hope we see great news from Wormy tomorrow too!!!

This :)

• Options
    Thanks for posting! And i am so going to be stalking over there tomorrow....come on, worms!
    Brought to you by IVF, ICSI, limited fert, and oocyte cryopreservation.
    Because we're fancy like that.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    love it!

Baby Beau
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 for 5 years - Many years, many tears 3 Clomid IUIs all BFN IVF#1 w/ ICSI = BFP!!!! Beta #1 - 157 11dp3dt, Beta #2 - 340 13dp3dt

FET for #2 9/1/11 Beta #1 9dp5dt - 153!!! Beta #2 11dp5dt - 426!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Psalm 113:9 He settles the barren woman in her home as a happy mother of children. Praise the LORD.
  • Options
    Very excited for her!!! Wormie is next!
    TTC since 8/07 DX - Severe MFI/azoospermia & MTHFR/ TESEs found sperm - 7/08 & 6/09/ 12/08 - IVF#1 - BFN/ 6/09 - IVF #2 - cancelled due to OHSS risk (had retrieval)/ 7/09 - FET #1 - BFN/ 9/09 - FET #2 - BFN/ 11/09 - IVF #3 with new RE cancelled twice - 10/09 & 11/09/ 1/10 - IVF #3 take 3 - BFN/ 4/10 - IVF #4 - first ever BFP on 5/13/10!!! 108 @ 10dp3dt/ 2nd beta 311!/ sono on 5/28/10 said TWINS!!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Phew!  So glad you shared this - what great news :)

I am a runner, knitter, scientist, DE-IVF veteran, and stage III colon cancer survivor.
  • Options
    Fantastic news!
    Nothing to see here....
  • Options
    I was so happy to see that post :)
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"