Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Were any of you on sleeping pills before BFP?

Hey ladies...

I have not slept since I was a baby. My mom says I was always up. Since my teen years, I have been taking over the counter sleeping stuff and as I got older, I switched to Ambien.

Well...of course my ambien is off the table now...

Did any of you guys have sleeping issues before becoming pregnant and how do you handle them now??

Re: Were any of you on sleeping pills before BFP?

• Options
    I have taken ambien for just over three years and now I have been taking tylenol pm.  Let me warn you though, at first it doesn't work nearly half as well, you will face a couple sleepless nights that will lead to sleepy days and then once you are super tired they start working. At least that is how it was for me, and I took 5 mg a night of ambien.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagepottermommy:
    I have taken ambien for just over three years and now I have been taking tylenol pm.  Let me warn you though, at first it doesn't work nearly half as well, you will face a couple sleepless nights that will lead to sleepy days and then once you are super tired they start working. At least that is how it was for me, and I took 5 mg a night of ambien.

Oh wow! Thank you. That is very helpful. I have been freaking out quite a bit and I am just ready to be tired and sleep like a normal person.

I think that occasional sleepless nights are ok but when you are used to taking something because you can never sleep, its a different experience all together.

I will be checking out unisom and tylenol PM. Thank you guys for your suggestions.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"