2nd Trimester

NT scan- CLICKY

For those of you who had your NT scan at 12 weeks 0 days or LATER, what type of method did they use to obtain the US? 

Please only vote if your scan was at 12 weeks or later.  

Thank you!  

[Poll]
                                                                               4.24.12                                                                            5.7.14
              imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby #2 Chart

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BabyFetus Ticker

imageimageimageimage

Re: NT scan- CLICKY

• Over the belly, I was 12 weeks exactly. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • With DD#1 it was transvaginally; with DD#2 and this one, it was on the belly.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I almost needed both, but LO co-operated last minute. I was exactly 12 weeks.
  • I was 12w6d, and they had no problems at all with doing it transabdominally -- seriously, they placed the wand down to get an idea of where to start, and it was a picture-perfect shot of the baby, LOL. Startled the heck out of DH and I; we weren't expecting it to be so easy!
    ---
    ♥ Married since June 2009 ♥
    TW: Living children & Losses:
    Mom of sons "Alpha" (Feb 2012) & "Beta" (May 2016)
    Pregnant after 4 losses via IVF/FET with daughter "Gamma" (EDD Oct 2, 2019)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I was 12w4d and they got a great shot over the belly.  They said I didn't need a full bladder but I had one and I think it helped.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I was only 11 and some change and they did over the belly.
  • I had it over the belly but I showed up with an empty bladder and the baby looked all squished.  The Dr. said I needed to drink some water in order for him to get the baby into a better position.  30 minutes and two cups of water later we got the shot we were looking for.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"