Washington Babies

OB's in the Everett Area

Hi Everyone!  I'm looking for recommendations for OB's in the Everett area; can anyone provide some suggestions?  I called Providence today and it was difficult to get an appointment, plus I've seen mixed reviews on the dr. I was referred to. 

Or has anyone had experience with Sound Womens Care in Edmonds?  I've been there once and liked the facility/dr's but am thinking I want something closer to home.

Re: OB's in the Everett Area

• I've seen Dr. Kevin Pieper who works through Providence and I liked him- he's the medical director of the OB's there.  He works out of both the Everett office and Mill Creek, but delivers at the Pavillion.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • My doctor is at Edmonds Birth and Family, but Dr. Rogers, from Sound Womens Care, did my emergency C-section in July, and she is AWESOME! I would highly recommend her, and I've also heard good things about her colleagues.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I used the OB's at the Everett Clinic in the Pavillion.  I had Dr. Nathan, and Dr Banefield delivered me. I loved all the DR's there and the nurse staff with EC was great as well!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I also use Everett Clinic, out of the Pavillion.  I see Dr. Jordan, he delivered #1, Dr. Banfieled delivered #2.  Love all the docs I have seen through the practice, and the nurses in L&D were great. 

I have friends who have used Dr. Welcome/Dr. Steinberg out of Mill Creek but also delivered at the Pavillion.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagecmcmillan:

I also use Everett Clinic, out of the Pavillion.  I see Dr. Jordan, he delivered #1, Dr. Banfieled delivered #2.  Love all the docs I have seen through the practice, and the nurses in L&D were great. 

I have friends who have used Dr. Welcome/Dr. Steinberg out of Mill Creek but also delivered at the Pavillion.

I used the Everett Clinic also and delivered at the Pavilion. Dr. Nicolov was my OB, but Dr. Jordan was on-call when I was induced and Dr. Banfield ended up doing my c-section at the shift change. I loved all three of these OB's, they were great and ditto on the nurses, they were fabulous.

OH! Dr. Nicolov works out of the Everett Clinic that's located in the Mill Creek Town Center one day a week if that's closer. 

photo 2d6f681a-40e8-42e5-a771-5a26c7ad29fe_zpsdce5d654.jpg Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I see Dr Henderson at the Pavillion out of Providence OBGYN group.  I really like him and feel very comfortable with him!

Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • imageChubbyCheekiesMom:
    I used the OB's at the Everett Clinic in the Pavillion.  I had Dr. Nathan, and Dr Banefield delivered me. I loved all the DR's there and the nurse staff with EC was great as well!

I had DR. Nathan Also and I really like him.  I don't remember who delivered me sadly.   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Dr. Pieper at Prov Evt is awesome! I didn't go to him thru my last pregnancy, but he delivered my daughter & I've also heard a lot of great things about him beyond my good experience.

Also, Mill Creek OBGYN - Dr. Steinberg is pretty stinking awesome. She delivers at Providence, but her office is in Mill Creek, by the town center.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I saw Dr's Steinberg/welcome at mill creek ob/gyn for both mine, and loved them. For delivery, I missed dr welcome when the time actually came, so oddly enough, Dr Pieper was on call for both deliveries. He had a great bedside manner.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"